Do Somali guys like this exist?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
An idle mind is the devils playground. The rich dude should still have her cook and clean around the house to keep her busy. If he was smart he would also integrate her into one of his businesses so she feels personally invested in his empire.

Walahi if you treat her like a princess, eventually she'll take you for granted and find someone man enough to lead her. Having her stay at the house doing nothing all day is a big mistake unless she's taking care of kids.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
An idle mind is the devils playground. The rich dude should still have her cook and clean around the house to keep her busy. If he was smart he would also integrate her into one of his businesses so she feels personally invested in his empire.

Walahi if you treat her like a princess, eventually she'll take you for granted and find someone man enough to lead her. Having her stay at the house doing nothing all day is a big mistake unless she's taking care of kids.
He doesn't mind if she works or not. It's up to her.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
She's half Afghani half persian. He's 26.

Let me get this straight: An Iranian man who grew up without his father became a wealthy property developer at the impressive age 26. Not tech, but good old property. He then went and married an Afghani woman, a less favourable option in Iranian society and broke all the masculine, rational and cultural norms for her. Quite frankly, this smells like a creative writing exercise.

To actually answer your question: Yes, I'm sure they exist - but the odds are very much against you. There aren't many normal men willing to enter a lopsided relationship relationship like that, even less so Somali men. Most are socially conservative and relatively traditional. Most aren't wealthy or close to it. That doesn't factor in your looks, breaking the glass ceiling on physical attractiveness as a Somali woman of color in a Western environment.

So yes, but actually no.

Somali females, want a man who cooks, cleans and is also a successful career man.

Faraxs laugh and move on.

Somali male.
I want a woman who knows how to clean, cook and with a nice body and she has to be a virgin.

Next day after this announcement xalimos are rioting on twitter and threatening to marry a j4reer convert.

Cooking and cleaning is a basic life skill and not a gender role. But if I'm the only one working, best believe I expect the house to be sparkling clean and food ready on the table :mjohreally:

What if he simply like cooking :stopit:

I'm a pretty good cook and I enjoy cooking. Shit even this summer when I went back home I cooked for my hoyo several times. Nothing wrong with that.

Cleaning however, specially dishes :holeup:

Honestly if you're past your mid 20's and you're unable to cook and clean you're a bum....regardless of gender.

Alluring

Sayonara
Why everyone here acting like cooking and cleaning is a role. I can tell who did nothing in their house while their hooya babied them all day. And now they have no basic life skills

Royalflush

novacane
Hell no
You won’t find one with a real set of xiniyo

and what tf is she doing if she don’t wanna have kids.

what is Netflix and chill with the house jinnis till my nigga gets blue balls once a month:lawd:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Cooking is not an annoying tasks. It could take from 30-60 minutes to cook lunch or dinner but the time you're actively involved in the process is less than 20 minutes.

It's not time consuming at all!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This story sounds fake but in all honesty, a husband that works, cooks and cleans while the wife doesn't work then she is clearly a leech and has no use for you. If she doesn't work then she should take 100% responsibility for cooking and cleaning.

No, they don't exist. In most Somali relationships the men work and provide while the women do most of the housework.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This story sounds fake but in all honesty, a husband that works, cooks and cleans while the wife doesn't work then she is clearly a leech and has no use for you. If she doesn't work then she should take 100% responsibility for cooking and cleaning.

No, they don't exist. In most Somali relationships the men work and provide while the women do most of the housework.
Maybe the older generation or back home. People from my generation both work and split the duties. Your age is showing factz :mjpls:

God bless educated, modern, young diaspora faraxs :banderas:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Maybe the older generation or back home. People from my generation both work and split the duties.

God bless educated, modern, young diaspora faraxs :banderas:

I've heard about modern relationships but that includes Xalimos paying half of the honeymoon and wedding. You also have to split the rent and bills to 50/50 and unfortunately, most young diaspora Somalis prefer traditional relationships.

I know many educated Somali men and they all practise traditional relationships. Trust me, they all want a lovely cooked meal from their wife when they come back from work. When the west followed this modern trend this decreased marriages because men realized there is no need for marriage when they can be independent so traditional elements are important.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
What if he simply like cooking :stopit:

I'm a pretty good cook and I enjoy cooking. Shit even this summer when I went back home I cooked for my hoyo several times. Nothing wrong with that.

Cleaning however, specially dishes :holeup:

Honestly if you're past your mid 20's and you're unable to cook and clean you're a bum....regardless of gender.

I enjoy cooking. At my age, I have been cooking for myself for quite a few years and quickly learned to like it.

That does not mean I would want to do the bulk of the cooking in my marriage.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I've heard about modern relationships but that includes Xalimos paying half of the honeymoon and wedding. You also have to split the rent and bills and unfortunately, most young Somali generation prefer traditional relationships.

I know many educated Somali men and they all practise traditional relationships. Trust me, they all want a lovely cooked meal from their wife when they come back from work. When the west followed this modern trend this decreased marriages because men realized there is no need for marriage when they can be independent so traditional elements are important.
Maybe in your generation but mine is different. People in their early and mid 20s both contribute. Most women my age see it as pointless to be a housewife. Hell if a guy can’t cook or doesn’t like to I don’t entertain him at all. That’s a basic standard for me..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Maybe in your generation but mine is different. People in their early and mid 20s both contribute. Most women my age see it as pointless to be a housewife. Hell if a guy can’t cook or doesn’t like to I don’t entertain him at all. That’s a basic standard for me..

I'm in my mid-20s. I've told you this before and I'm speaking about educated Somali men I know who are around my age that prefer traditionalism. Of course, some of them have wives that do part-time jobs but their husbands cover the rent and bills so it's exactly not 50/50. She will still do most of the cooking and chores. Somalis don't function like cadaans.

Trending

Latest posts