EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Only pork i eat has handcuffs and a hate for us niggas
images (14).jpeg

3 all the brothers in the pig pen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not me personally i dont eat pork. I am clannist driven as hell and believe in my ancestors only as the true reality of the world as they left me something land, homes, family, etc. I think the rest is made up to create alliances. I still respect a-lot of moral aspects of islam so no-one else can fool me about god(hence other religions) but atheism is very attractive, most mj if they leave religion are atheist or agnostic we dont need another bed time story kkkk only isaaq or hawiye join churches

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gaal or no gaal, how can u put pig in your mouth? I mean, i can;t stand the stench! The same way with alcohol, i cannot stand the stench of it. Alhamdhililaah for Allaah swt making it smell for me, so i can stay away from it

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Gaal or no gaal, how can u put pig in your mouth? I mean, i can;t stand the stench! The same way with alcohol, i cannot stand the stench of it. Alhamdhililaah for Allaah swt making it smell for me, so i can stay away from it

Amaretto and Coke will change your mind

:lawd:

I've never had it before obviously...

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Eat bacon sometimes but it makes me feel weird.
Dude thats a cultural step back. I cant even fathom an ex-muslim whose' gut instinct will allow them to eat Bacon.

You have been indoctrinated to see dogs and pigs as the same. How could you love barbarism!!

Its like a westerner who goes to China. Starts renouncing his culture, and starts eating dogs and cats.

Pigs are a lot smarter than dogs. They are highly intelligent. There is a reason we dont eat whales, dolphines and gorillas.

Many smart animals in islam are declared makroum(not haram, but should be avoided) like octopus.

Dude thats a cultural step back. I cant even fathom an ex-muslim whose' gut instinct will allow them to eat Bacon.

You have been indoctrinated to see dogs and pigs as the same. How could you love barbarism!!

Its like a westerner who goes to China. Starts renouncing his culture, and starts eating dogs and cats.

Pigs are a lot smarter than dogs. They are highly intelligent. There is a reason we dont eat whales, dolphines and gorillas.

Many smart animals in islam are declared makroum(not haram, but should be avoided) like octopus.
Have tried dog meat in china as well , i actually liked it smh.

:ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts