Do "somali Gaals" eat pork?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No most have a deep perversion of doofar , I don't know why it's harder to eat something compared to drinking. Although my mates order bacon when they get maccies so it's really random from what i've seen.

EDIT: Why on earth is this censored do people just use it as a insult? LMFAOOOO

No most have a deep perversion of ****** , I don't know why it's harder to eat something compared to drinking. Although my mates order bacon when they get maccies so it's really random from what i've seen.

EDIT: Why on earth is this censored do people just use it as a insult? LMFAOOOO
Wait...are you somali gaal?

horta do Somali gaals exist outside of the internet? These coward munafiqs should come out and expose themselves rather then deceiving the ummah.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
not eating pork is a universal Somali rule. Although there was one user who admitted to trying it, I think it was VixR

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
horta do Somali gaals exist outside of the internet? These coward munafiqs should come out and expose themselves rather then deceiving the ummah.

I know loads of them and 90% of them are open about it, they ain't doing anything to you bro let them live.

Why do you care about what others believe or not believe? Don't you have a life of your own? Typically somalis like involving themselves in things that doesn't concern them that's why Somalia is ungovernable.

I know loads of them and 90% of them are open about it, they ain't doing anything to you bro let them live.
I find it hard to believe that they're actually gaal i think they're rebelling against being treated badly. Lets be honest a lot of somalis use the religion to take advantage of others i can see why someone would rebel. I've once seen drunk somali dude arguing with christian street preacher telling him How God doesn't need kids and how islam is the truth lmao islam is in our veins as somalis hard to walk away from the truth once you know it.
May Allah protect us.

Why do you care about what others believe or not believe? Don't you have a life of your own? Typically somalis like involving themselves in things that doesn't concern them that's why Somalia is ungovernable.
We acre because it affects somali community as a whole. Is not
Like his attacking a specific person this is a general topic not an attack on anyone. Everyone is free to believe what ever they want.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I find it hard to believe that they're actually gaal i think they're rebelling against being treated badly. Lets be honest a lot of somalis use the religion to take advantage of others i can see why someone would rebel. I've once seen drunk somali dude arguing with christian street preacher telling him How God doesn't need kids and how islam is the truth lmao islam is in our veins as somalis hard to walk away from the truth once you know it.
May Allah protect us.

Depends on the ones you meet Somali gaals for the most part are agnostics so they believe in the existences of a creator may be true . Whether or not that means later they might rekindle their relationship with islam is another thing , it's the militant atheists who generally are very bitter and angry. A lot of them have real grievances some related to culture, others due to misinterpretations or misunderstanding of the deen. The best we can do is help guide them rather then make jabs at them or pretend they don't exist.

How does it affect the somali community?
They are in social media calling somalis to be christians some of them insult our religion all in somali this affects us because this is new trend being introduced to us somalis to change our way of life. While i have nothing against anyone choosing other religions or lack of i think we have right to have a say or respond ( not with violence )when somali gaals try to convert us to their ways.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You need come out your basement and explore

Trending