Do somali atheists dislike ayaan hirsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Who doesn't dislike that xoolo?:ayaanswag:
She got qarxised by some journalists for being a fraud and lying about her past life markay sharciga doonaysay. They made a whole documentary about it:siilaanyolaugh:

@Waxwaalan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keo

VIP
She sometimes does discuss about the intolerance in Islamic ghettos, Europe is soon turning into a taliban state, there are already no go areas where women are harassed for wear whatvthey please
I live in a part of London where you will probably consider a "shithole" but I don't care anyway. In my 11 years of living in London, I am yet to see these "no go zones".

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I live in a part of London where you might consider a "shithole". In my 11 years of living in London, I am yet to see these "no go zones".

It's more boogeyman bs. "The Muzzies are takin' over."
Wallahi, the paranoia is funny sometimes.

giphy.gif

AlphaSomali

Were set
I'm under the impression that most do from reading their forums.
Some say she isn't a good representative.

Question is: why???

No muslim somali will care to listen to an atheist who is somali. What kind of representation do you want?!

Don't you stand for the same things? Isn't it hypocritical?
:ayaanswag:
What I have learnt is that atheist people are not great listeners in front of theist. Ayaan hirsi lied about her past, a whole dutch documentary were talking to her Brother, Mother and Teachers.

Ayan hirsi was from a moderate family.

She wanted to get married to go to Canada.

But she lied to go the Netherlands.

When people find out lies don't even bother listening to her.

Who doesn't dislike that xoolo?:ayaanswag:
She got qarxised by some journalists for being a fraud and lying about her past life markay sharciga doonaysay. They made a whole documentary about it:siilaanyolaugh:

@Waxwaalan
Loool yea i read her book but we all did that to get out of somalia/sl

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:pacspit:Ayan hirsi is a sell out I dislike not because of her choice to become an atheist but because she trashes somalia
Somalia needs a lot of trashing. When you're worse off than Sierra Leone and Jamaica, you deserve plenty of trashing. I'm okay with trashing so long as it's constructive.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
both ladies are sellouts. ayan hirsi is more of a feminist who makes up false statistic about muslims and violence committed by muslims. Mona walter is basically mad for losing her clit. her videos made me laugh cause she didn't even know what she was talking about.

both ladies are sellouts. ayan hirsi is more of a feminist who makes up false statistic about muslims and violence committed by muslims. Mona walter is basically mad for losing her clit. her videos made me laugh cause she didn't even know what she was talking about.
False statistics? Is that really all? Most of the things she says on debates & discussions ring true tbh.

What makes u think i'm either lol? I don't think she's as evil as our community makes her seem tbh. I think its emotions & bias that affect our thought of her. She doesn't deserve to be murdered. Its not like we're after trump like we're after her.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
False statistics? Is that really all? Most of the things she says on debates & discussions ring true tbh.

What makes u think i'm either lol? I don't think she's as evil as our community makes her seem tbh. I think its emotions & bias that affect our thought of her. She doesn't deserve to be murdered. Its not like we're after trump like we're after her.
She's a liar who wants to be famous. Not only she fabricated her dramatic personal story, she tells lies about Muslims by accusing them of arrange marriage and oppressing women when these practices are also prevalent among African and south Asian cultures. Her stories are uplifting to westerners who want to hear the negative side about Muslims.
I'm agnostic and I don't like her

VixR

Veritas
I see no reason to. I actually remember how I used hate her when I was a practicing Muslim, so a Somali Muslim hating her is almost natural to me, seeing as she's attacking the very thing they believe in above all, but when I searched for a reason to dislike her in earnest without faith, I did not find it, or very much to disagree with.

The irony of falsifying her circumstances for asylum rubbing Somalis the wrong way when many Somalis have done the exact same thing, including that one other lawmaker in the public eye who married her brother to get him here, doesn't escape me. Don't let them fool you, her climb to political success afterwards was her own doing, asylum lies matter little to them and the issue they have with her goes beyond that, namely attacking Islam/Muslim society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending