Do ordinary Americans have guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Even in Europe it is very very easy to get guns despite the laws. Many guns from the Balkans are available on the black market.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When I was in middle school, my cadaan class mate had a lot of guns and was hunting deer, moose and rabbits. Most Maners either hunt with their guns or it sits at home in case of a burglar they of course have to clean it though.
Yea people do the same thing here.

Highkey Maine is really not as popular.

Y’all dudes live next to the ocean but I don’t here anyone talk about Maine beaches at all.everyone talks about Cali and Florida for beaches. I’m interested in visiting Maine now

Yea people do the same thing here.

Highkey Maine is really not as popular.

Y’all dudes live next to the ocean but I don’t here anyone talk about Maine beaches at all.everyone talks about Cali and Florida for beaches. I’m interested in visiting Maine now

I can drive to Toronto, Boston(2hrs),Manchester NH, and New york city easily. Although that is nice, Maine sucks if you are young. It is good for retirees and families. Terrible roads as well. Where do you live?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I can drive to Toronto, Boston(2hrs),Manchester NH, and New york city easily. Although that is nice, Maine sucks if you are young. It is good for retirees and families. Terrible roads as well. Where do you live?
But y’all have lots of out door stuff. I live in a suburb near dallas TX. Might move to the actually city since I’m really interested in going to SMU

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
move to Dallas probably more fun. What is winter like for you is it like 70 degrees.
Generally around 30-40 avg. really cold days it’s less than 20 degrees. We get snow atleast once a year. We haven’t had a serious amount of snow though since 2015 where we had a big ass blizzard. Which was nice

Generally around 30-40 avg. really cold days it’s less than 20 degrees. We get snow atleast once a year. We haven’t had a serious amount of snow though since 2015 where we had a big ass blizzard. Which was nice

It gets really dark in maine in winter and there is too much snow. My dad lost control of his car and broke a bone in his hand. They put a metal in there during surgery. I lost control of my car and went into the woods. I got saved by an ice hill otherwise I would be dead or have a fucked up face. Only lost the front of bumper of my car. Having a front wheel drive doesn't help either in winter snow tires isn't enough. In february it is windy and freezing like it get to 0 degrees

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It gets really dark in maine in winter and there is too much snow. My dad lost control of his car and broke a bone in his hand. They put a metal in there during surgery. I lost control of my car and went into the woods. I got saved by an ice hill otherwise I would be dead or have a fucked up face. Only lost the front of bumper of my car. Having a front wheel drive doesn't help either in winter snow tires isn't enough. In february it is windy and freezing like it get to 0 degrees
Is there a lot of nice scenery

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We have one of the most trees in the US. It looks beautiful during the fall orange leaves especially when driving. If you like nature Maine is the best state
I went to Seattle last summer and loved it. Went recently in Maine and found it even more amazing. It’s a tie for California.

I went to Seattle last summer and loved it. Went recently in Maine and found it even more amazing. It’s a tie for California.

Which city in Maine did you go to. I am in Salt lake city Utah right now but I live in Portland maine? We have a lot of somali bantus 45 minutes from portland in Lewiston Maine

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Is traveling in America cheap?
Depends on airlines and time of the year.

There are cheap flight websites that are usuefuk as well.
But generally if you purchase tickets online from actual airline websites. Your gonna be spending around $300-500. For mostly round trips.

Some airlines like Alaskan airlines host flash sales. I took advantage and bought a 2 one way tickets for $50 each.

Depends on airlines and time of the year.

There are cheap flight websites that are usuefuk as well.
But generally if you purchase tickets online from actual airline websites. Your gonna be spending around $300-500. For mostly round trips.

Some airlines like Alaskan airlines host flash sales. I took advantage and bought a 2 one way tickets for $50 each.
It’s probab I reason I want to move to US, too expensive in Scandi

VixR

Are they the Southerners? They don't trust governments and feel to protect themselves from the Federal government. The civil war mentality is enshrined on the constitution and lives on. The same mentality among Somali clans in Somalia. Asking them to disarm is akin to declaring war on their natural rights. As long as they don't openly carry, the government tolerates them.

Something similar to the 2nd amendment should be enshrined in the Somali constitution

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Which city in Maine did you go to. I am in Salt lake city Utah right now but I live in Portland maine? We have a lot of somali bantus 45 minutes from portland in Lewiston Maine
My bad I miss worded that. I went to Seattle recently. I have never been to Maine. I have always been interested in checking the place out. I have a cadaan neighbor who was raised there. He told me a lot of positive things about the place. I have always wanted to check it out after I met the guy.

He is a big outdoors guy so he made it sound really interesting.

The only places I have been to in north America on vacation is California, Seattle, Arizona, Minnesota and canada(Edmonton, Medicine Hat and some other parts I can’t name) that’s it.

I live in Texas. I have droven through Nevada and New Mexico once but that’s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts