Do nice guys finish last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Good move Zakariye. My older brother married an unattractive wife. All she had was youth. She was 20. Mashalaah now they have 5 kids. They are happy.

The kids are mixed in beauty, but they look average thanks to the genes of my brother. loooooooooool

If u marry a very an unattractive woman, that is an old school move of men for centuries. She will be the one marrying up.

The deal she is getting is, a handsome husband who will give her handsome babies
That a horrible move happiness kulaha she must be attractive there is almost nothing else she can add, the brother just needs to work on his confidence

mrlog

VIP
Who reads novels nowadays??? lol i rather write about Biography of people in history and draw a lesson from the book! I am just un-inspired to write lol

Ok ok
When is your ‘qabiil horoscope’ column coming out?
Also will it be on the Faribault daily news or the Duluth one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That a horrible move happiness kulaha she must be attractive there is almost nothing else she can add, the brother just needs to work on his confidence

That I defo agree with. I've told him we should start on basics. Approaching girls, making friends with them. Then let it naturally work up too dating. Then down the line possibly marraige.

I’m talking about the one who cheated with his friends:farmajoyaab:

Yeah she was one of those attractive Somali ladies in her time. They had a son together. But she's using that kid now too extort him for cash.

He got with her mainly cos he was thinking with his BBC somali

:ehh:.. This is informative about what women are attracted too. I think alpha females which is most halimos want an alpha male though.

They want to be challanged and reminded that their females every ones in a while. Lol hence falling for bad boys.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah she was one of those attractive Somali ladies in her time. They had a son together. But she's using that kid now too extort him for cash.

He got with her mainly cos he was thinking with his BBC somali
After this and the wajir mp I’m looking at halimos very differently than I would have before:bell:i didn’t think they were capable of such trechoury :gucciwhat:imagine what thier husbands are thinking:susp:ive always thought I’d end up with a Halimo but after today I’m begging to question:cosbyhmm:some serious red flags have been raised:jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:ehh:.. This is informative about what women are attracted too. I think alpha females which is most halimos want an alpha male though.

They want a challanged and reminded that their females every ones in a while. Lol hence falling for bad boys.

Zak

Interesting survey. So basically 7 women picked a bit of both Alpha and Beta. (delusional) And 5 women picked Betas. (they are telling a lie) And 4 women picked Alpha. (hey know themselves well)

But my observation was at the beginning of the video, did u notice the arab guy at the back of of the woman speaking? Hiding in the corner wall? Walaahi my eyes was on him all this time. His head popping out just a little, i can see his eyes looking at that woman NONE STOP, NO BLINKING, as if she was a piece of steak. This woman better be careful because she has herself an admirer who can follow her. Especially wearing those Julia Roberts high knee hooker boots? Giirrrllllllllll

Last edited:
After this and the wajir mp I’m looking at halimos very differently than I would have before:bell:i didn’t think they were capable of such trechoury :gucciwhat:imagine what thier husbands are thinking:susp:ive always thought I’d end up with a Halimo but after today I’m begging to question:cosbyhmm:some serious red flags have been raised:jcoleno:

Hes probably looking too recruit human toilets for a rich arab Prince. Lol

But yeah most chicks want it cos of social influence from media. Men have to be alpha, hence movies. And chicks have to be submissive.

But in reality its give and take.

@Basra do you think Somali women tend to be quit alpha themselves in a extent. To me a lot of Somali girls have alpha characteristics when you get too really know them.

Not in a tomboyish way but they wouldn't also be seen really femenine way. I'm talking about the loud girls who smoke, bring back home different guys, are explosive and have a stand offish demeanor.

1. the title is not true as long as you are genuinely a nice guy and not one of those "I'm only nice cause I wanna smash".

2. Three days goes by in a flash, she's probably busy with life and can't be chatting on the phone or texting. Relax.
He should just live his life. If he makes girls as a priority than he'll be a "nice guy" for ever! it's better to be authentic and say no sometimes:abuxyga:

Be humble and stoic but also caring and kind.
Over kindness is seen as weakness nowadays so i would suggest him to not be overly kind and nice.
These two answers basically summarize my main opinions on the matter.

No girl is interested in a fake 'Mr. Nice guy' act accompanied with ulterior motives; as long as his kindness is genuine though, it shouldn't be a problem. Ofc it's probably wise to keep in mind that there are malicious/selfish people out there who may interpret his kindness as an invitation to take advantage...I don't think that's a female-specific trait though. Akin to many other circumstances in life, it obviously never hurts to exercise [a reasonable amount of] caution. He should keep a safe distance in the early stages of the courting process imo; better safe than sorry and all.

Authenticity is also important, esp. if he's not willing to drag out the courting for too long.
1) It'd allow both of them to actually get to know each other...and if they do end up together, their minds could be at ease knowing their partner selected them fully aware of both the good and bad (a.k.a, no 'surprises' that could later lead to the rise of deal-breaker issues in post-marriage life), and,

2) I think it could also build trust and a sense of comfort/security. Imo, it reveals the guy is principled and has a clear value system. It's also telling of his strength/ability to make certain judgement calls when necessary; you need someone who you can trust to be reliable. (*The single exception to this, are the guys who hesitate to be fully honest or may even tell white lies -either to be polite or in an attempt to spare their potential partner's feelings-...usually this is due to a certain personality/upbringing style though (introverted, shy, or anxious guys), so I believe most girls would be able to identify that and take an understanding approach).

Wanting to move slowly doesn't make a girl a /[intentional] time-waster either. What do the following three have in common: thirstiness, moving too serious too fast, and constant attention? It's a lot of pressure! and also signals desperation, which then signals RED FLAG (what's the rush??). It also reflects badly on his standards; does he believe every girl he meets is high quality?? What does that say about his discerning abilities?
Girls don't like to be pressured-- most of the time they like to think it's their idea/choice + they like to feel special.

*DISCLAIMER*: It goes without saying, but, not all girls think the same though. You should def. keep their individual personality in mind throughout.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra do you think Somali women tend to be quit alpha themselves in a extent. To me a lot of Somali girls have alpha characteristics when you get too really know them.

Not in a tomboyish way but they wouldn't also be seen really femenine way. I'm talking about the loud girls who smoke, bring back home different guys, are explosive and have a stand offish demeanor.

I was watching a hadith on YouTube --the Sheikh said that in the larger scale of Arabian peninsular, u had some tribes of arabs whom they had soft men and very strong women. And other tribes as very strong men and soft women.

I do believe the somalis are descendants of the arab tribes with strong women and soft men.

Somalis are better then Arabs in my opinion. When you look at somali guys, a lot of them are very masculine unlike these Arabs who look like they were born with skinny jeans and pretty eyes.

But Somalis are becoming like this due to spending too long in the West. Are men are no longer warrior they are Instagram models and rappers/ trappers

Tukraq

VIP
I was watching a hadith on YouTube --the Sheikh said that in the larger scale of Arabian peninsular, u had some tribes of arabs whom they had soft men and very strong women. And other tribes as very strong men and soft women.

I do believe the somalis are descendants of the arab tribes with strong women and soft men.
Soft men kulaha :mahubowtf:I’m a landhere mj lion:fittytousand:
We’re the bravest men in the world who steal ships in broad daylight:denzelnigga:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are better then Arabs in my opinion. When you look at somali guys, a lot of them are very masculine unlike these Arabs who look like they were born with skinny jeans and pretty eyes.

But Somalis are becoming like this due to spending too long in the West.

Yes arab men tend to have big futo when they gain weight. Somali men have flat futo but big belly and hard naaso. I guess, the more testosterone the men have the more they dont have the women figure that is disgusting in arabs.

I think somalis have the skinny genes that was passed on down from ancestors who used to starve in desert sahara along with their best friends , the camels

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Soft men kulaha :mahubowtf:I’m a landhere mj lion:fittytousand:
We’re the bravest men in the world who steal ships in broad daylight:denzelnigga:

50 % somali men are soft nowadays! The statistics is scary. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts