Do MN Somalis have non-Somali friends?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Surprisingly i cant have white friends even tho i am the whitest girl i know. I see them as Gaalo and less than smart. Lets start with wiping with toilet paper. but we go extra step of wiping with water.

thats exactly what I was thinking about couple of days ago I even went to pree mn somalis on twitter and it seems like almost all somalis hang out with each other and no one else although a few somalo guys hang out with cadaans but the girls 0 and they all wear hijab/jilbaab
Lol cadaan people do the same. They live far away from everyone and elect racist president lol

Surprisingly i cant have white friends even tho i am the whitest girl i know. I see them as Gaalo and less than smart. Lets start with wiping with toilet paper. but we go extra step of wiping with water.

your hand comes into direct contact with your poop if you just use water....so if you don't use strong soap...you have poop remnant on your hand. A well executed wipe with T paper is way more sanitary. Nasty people. LOL!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your hand comes into direct contact with your poop if you just use water....so if you don't use strong soap...you have poop remnant on your hand. A well executed wipe with T paper is way more sanitary. Nasty people. LOL!

No honey. U wipe off the poop vigorously with T paper. Then take a galoon of water and wipe the entire area, some fingerations if necessary, the entire futo outlet area, this is absolutely necessary. Then wash your hands with soap thoroughly

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
No honey. U wipe off the poop vigorously with T paper. Then take a galoon of water and wipe the entire area, even the futo outlet, this is absolutely necessary. Then wash your hands with soap thoroughly

Eedo Basra, are there Bosniaks where you live?

No honey. U wipe off the poop vigorously with T paper. Then take a galoon of water and wipe the entire area, some fingerations if necessary, the entire futo outlet area, this is absolutely necessary. Then wash your hands with soap thoroughly

That's like taking a shower every time you poop. i can see that happening if you are at home in your beautiful boudoir...maybe... but you can't tell me you have time or even the paraphernalia to accomplish all of that if you are out of the house. kudos if you phuckers can pull this off on a daily basis....but i aint buying it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's like taking a shower every time you poop. i can see that happening if you are at home in your beautiful boudoir...maybe... but you can't tell me you have time or even the paraphernalia to accomplish all of that if you are out of the house. kudos if you phuckers can pull this off on a daily basis....but i aint buying it.

i hardly poop at work. (NEVER in public restaurants rest areas) But if i do, like Somali women in the google images looking for water plastic in western public street trash, i search for them bottles too. In the toilet i put water in them and rinse away!

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Wait, do you??? No way, bruh:dead:
You dumbass, people use a bidet(invention made in France) or a toilet hose. Literally most of the world does this execpt for a few mostly Western nations.
How can you just wipe your ass?? Your telling me you’ll wash yourself with water for a shower, but washing your ass is non-sanitary?:deadmanny:
I can’t imagine dry, crusted, feces on my butt UFFF

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
thats exactly what I was thinking about couple of days ago I even went to pree mn somalis on twitter and it seems like almost all somalis hang out with each other and no one else although a few somalo guys hang out with cadaans but the girls 0 and they all wear hijab/jilbaab
thats how they preserved their language and daqan. im from canada and most somalis cant speak somali there but in america they are fluent

Wait, do you??? No way, bruh:dead:
You dumbass, people use a bidet(invention made in France) or a toilet hose. Literally most of the world does this execpt for a few mostly Western nations.
How can you just wipe your ass?? Your telling me you’ll wash yourself with water for a shower, but washing your ass is non-sanitary?:deadmanny:
I can’t imagine dry, crusted, feces on my butt UFFF

I'm saying that when in the shower you have the time and all the amenities to properly wash yourself .....and your hands. I'm also telling you that if you take your time and wipe yourself properly with T paper there is a dry stuff left behind. Most importantly i'm telling you that i'm not buying that if you take a dump outside your home that you will be able to properly invest the time to properly clean your hand if it were to come into direct contact with your feces-filled butt which is the case if you are going to use water. Therefore the changes of my hand carrying feces residue in public and much smaller than yours..... and ugh you go from touching your fresh feces ridden arse and then shaking people's hands and handling food etc. I'll prefer the shake the hand that wasn't washing his bare arse a few minutes ago than the man who used toilet paper and properly washed.....but you do you.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I'm saying that when in the shower you have the time and all the amenities to properly wash yourself .....and your hands. I'm also telling you that if you take your time and wipe yourself properly with T paper there is a dry stuff left behind. Most importantly i'm telling you that i'm not buying that if you take a dump outside your home that you will be able to properly invest the time to properly clean your hand if it were to come into direct contact with your feces-filled butt which is the case if you are going to use water. Therefore the changes of my hand carrying feces residue in public and much smaller than yours..... and ugh you go from touching your fresh feces ridden arse and then shaking people's hands and handling food etc. I'll prefer the shake the hand that wasn't washing his bare arse a few minutes ago than the man who used toilet paper and properly washed.....but you do you.
I know for a fact you didn't understand a single thing I wrote. Bidets and bathroom hoses don't require you to use your hands at ALL. Plus, their used alongside toilet paper smh. Meaning it's way more effective than....well just imagining it is making me nauseous.
Who told you you need your hands for a bidet?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You sound as though you are incredibly unhygienic.

Lets be real, a person that takes the time to wash their faeces filled butt, will most definitely make sure to wash their hands. Such a person actually cares about cleanliness.

As Muslims we make sure that every part of us is clean, NOT just our hands.

I know for a fact you didn't understand a single thing I wrote. Bidets and bathroom hoses don't require you to use your hands at ALL. Plus, their used alongside toilet paper smh. Meaning it's way more effective than....well just imagining it is making me nauseous.
Who told you you need your hands for a bidet?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

my youth....have you seen the clips of somalis standing at an escalator totally clueless......you trying to tell me you phuckers use bidets as a matter of course. GTFOH! Y'all shit in the sand and cover it up....D phuck you talking bout bidet!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I grew up in private school, so all my friends were cadaan/indoyaar.:damedamn:

Didn't really know Somalis until college/University.

my best friend is latina :dzmxmmb:
9208.jpg

Trending