Do MN Somalis have non-Somali friends?

World

VIP
It seems like you guys don’t have a single non-Somali friend and you don’t mix whatsoever with ajnabis.

I have noticed that generally the Oromo and Habeshas in MN however have friends from diverse backgrounds.

I’m not hating or saying it’s a bad thing, but just generally curious.

So what? Chinese do the same yet no one asks the same question.
If they're not harming anyone or breaking the law why does it bother anyone?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
thats exactly what I was thinking about couple of days ago I even went to pree mn somalis on twitter and it seems like almost all somalis hang out with each other and no one else although a few somalo guys hang out with cadaans but the girls 0 and they all wear hijab/jilbaab

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I grew up in Minnesota. All my friends growing up were White. I literally had zero Somali friends (excluding my cousins) until college (college = university…this tidbit is for reer UK).

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When I was younger all my friends were ajnabis but now most of my friends are Somalis, as you grow older you just don’t have much in common. I still have two friends from high school I would consider really good friends.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Pakistani, Sri Lankan’s, Chinese, Japanese, pretty much everyone with a strong culture stick together wherever they move to it’s a good thing.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Being friends with Cadaans is a problem. They expect you to pet their dog when you go into their houses and drink 3 cans of Fosters as an appetizer. We just don't have the same culture.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
When I was younger all my friends were ajnabis but now most of my friends are Somalis, as you grow older you just don’t have much in common. I still have two friends from high school I would consider really good friends.
VERY TRUE if you don't smoke or drink or go clubbing wtf do you do with these non muslims I had lots of friends in elementary that were white but then highschool comes its hardcore drugs partying and you feel left out either you join or you find muslims who fellow the Deen or muslims who are bad in other aspects but drugs and liquor is a nono hence my avi I hangout with the perverted muslims and hide cameras in washrooms it's bad but hey we all have our vices and mines happens to be watching big booty halimos paki arab women poop and pee Fucking vices

nothingmatters

It seems like you guys don’t have a single non-Somali friend and you don’t mix whatsoever with ajnabis.

I have noticed that generally the Oromo and Habeshas in MN however have friends from diverse backgrounds.

Somalis truly love each other even tho we fight but in the West we actually care for each other we talk shit about the opposite sex but we will ride for one another

nothingmatters

Hence why we chill together

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I grew up in Minnesota. All my friends growing up were White. I literally had zero Somali friends (excluding my cousins) until college (college = university…this tidbit is for reer UK).

abdalla aka Reiko

u r a product of the diaspora somalis. Qaasaro

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am very suspicious of Somalis or non Somalis . Call me Krazy

Tukraq

VIP
thats exactly what I was thinking about couple of days ago I even went to pree mn somalis on twitter and it seems like almost all somalis hang out with each other and no one else although a few somalo guys hang out with cadaans but the girls 0 and they all wear hijab/jilbaab
Why don’t reer henny wear the hijab like reer US:farmajoyaab: I was a little concerned when even Ayeyos weren’t wearing it

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why don’t reer henny wear the hijab like reer US:farmajoyaab: I was a little concerned when even Ayeyos weren’t wearing it
lol mind your own business not all somalis is going to act the same unlike mn people have their own mind and don't need to following another.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I don't ajnabis breaking down your door to be friends with you either. Friending a somali is a net loss.
Wallahi your grammar is atrocious. What does that even mean??
The same guy who guys after other people’s grammar.:farmajoyaab:

Wallahi your grammar is atrocious. What does that even mean??
The same guy who guys after other people’s grammar.:farmajoyaab:

I don't see ajnabis breaking down your door to be friends with you either. Friending a somali is a net loss.

Ok is that better?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I don't see ajnabis breaking down your door to be friends with you either. Friending a somali is a net loss.

Ok is that better?
Slightly better.
Breaking down doors???? I’ve never seen this phenomenon. Shaqo la’aanimo is rampant here. I’ll have to start the quarantining process.

Trending