Do girls really like masculine guys?

Xaruun

VIP
You must be confusing me with someone else. I don’t think we’ve interacted before x
I know we haven’t interacted before. I mostly lurk so I’ve seen plenty of your posts. I’m pretty sure you’ve claimed to be married in the past but whatever.

If she's got 100 guys in her dm's she ain't a good girl. ..

She bad...

A H*e
Why is a girl bad for having men interested in her? Pretty women tend to have many admirers.

Is this your insecurities talking?

Nooo...

Everyone knows I adore Women. .

But a good girl would never spread her legs to men like that...

A harvard graduate yes..

I mean it's just pure pressure on the raising part of it..

But I believe that once she matures she'll understand the way relationship works. ..

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I know we haven’t interacted before. I mostly lurk so I’ve seen plenty of your posts. I’m pretty sure you’ve claimed to be married in the past but whatever.
Hmm interesting. Outside of a joking capacity I can’t see myself having said that but okay x

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Basic
When are you gonna rock that youtube channel to tell the tales of your failed marriage.. I get my shaah ready.. Spill the beans girl :sass2:
I thought we agreed you’d be the one making the YouTube story time since it’s rare for a farax. Then we’d split the cash from all them views 🤑

I thought we agreed you’d be the one making the YouTube story time since it’s rare for a farax. Then we’d split the cash from all them views 🤑
The first farax who tried wasn't so successful and I don't wanna be the second to fail :mjlol:

I must give you xalimos when it comes to social media you are the pro's of the community.

But anyway you have been greatly missed good to have you pop out and know you are still alive and kicking.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi recent Bieber I can understand look less like a lesbian... but a full woman looking kpop men with their makeup and PS....wallahi women downfall :kodaksmiley: .

Trending

Latest posts