Do girls really like masculine guys?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It’s controlled instability. You appear normal to most people but there’s some inner turmoil.

:damnmusic:

What kind of baggage or damage? Despairing artist or a nigga may or may not kill you in your sleep. Probably not.... but maybe.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:damnmusic:

What kind of baggage or damage? Despairing artist or a nigga may or may not kill you in your sleep. Probably not.... but maybe.
Honestly somewhere in the middle. I value myself above others so my safety can’t be compromised but unpredictability is a must.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Honestly somewhere in the middle. I value myself above others so my safety can’t be compromised but unpredictability is a must.

How about a heartbroken miskeen guy with a vice or two. Nothing overbearing like gambling or heroin. He won't beat you, but he might shake you around a little as a result of being unable to express himself, passion and frustration

Basic

VIP
How about a heartbroken miskeen guy with a vice or two. Nothing overbearing like gambling or heroin. He won't beat you, but he might shake you around a little as a result of being unable to express himself, passion and frustration
I would eat someone like that alive. Unfortunately for him. The people I meet are more hardcore..

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I would eat someone like that alive. Unfortunately for him. The people I meet are more hardcore..

Interesting. What are you after? An unemotionally unavailable megalomaniac? Controlling impulses? Selfish? Chauvinistic?

Don't hold back walaalo

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What do you mean by feminine? You mean pretty boys? Justin Bieber isn't feminine to me, I'd consider someone like James Charles as feminine.

But yes women are attracted to youthful looking men too, believe it or not.

Weird! I don’t think that’s true

You're still young. ..

Women want two things when they reach 25 plus. Security (mostly financial and stability ) and emotional connection. ..

Qualities a bad boy or roadman lacks...

By praising a wOman. Your giving her delightful signals you adore her..

It'll melt her heart...

Royalflush

novacane
You're still young. ..

Women want two things when they reach 25 plus. Security (mostly financial and stability ) and emotional connection. ..

Qualities a bad boy or roadman lacks...

By praising a wOman. Your giving her delightful signals you adore her..

It'll melt her heart...
How’s that different from the other 100 faraxs in her dms

Xaruun

VIP
Think of it as ballet. I’m spinning and I want someone who is spinning as well. Eventually when I stop spinning I need someone who’ll stabilise me.
Why does it have to be two separate people? He can spin around with you, spin anti-clockwise to reverse the dizziness and stabilise you after.

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Why does it have to be two separate people? He can spin around with you, spin anti-clockwise to reverse the dizzines and stabilise you after.
That would be the ideal but I’ve yet to find that!