DO GIRLS LIKE VIRGIN GUYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fornicating man is for the fornicating woman.

At the end of the day we are Muslim.

This whole 'girls prefer non virgin' talk is something saqiid Somali men convince themselves of so that they can engage in double standards and think they can sleep with anything that moves.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The fornicating man is for the fornicating woman.

At the end of the day we are Muslim.

This whole 'girls prefer non virgin' talk is something saqiid Somali men convince themselves of so that they can engage in double standards and think they can sleep with anything that moves.
Zina corrupts the nature of both men and women. Even if they repent, they would never be like someone who feared Allah swt and was upright and chaste

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sex outside of marriage is haram it’s one of the biggest sins a Muslim can do

There’s many who downplay it and commit it with the intention of repenting later

How sincere is that repentance if you preplanned it?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Zina corrupts the nature of both men and women. Even if they repent, they would never be like someone who feared Allah swt and was upright and chaste

Is sex outside of marriage only bad because your god says it is? I can't see why anyone should be punished in with hellfire for it.

VixR

Veritas
A guy being a virgin or not is a non metric for me.

There are tons of men who f*ck everything that moves and still don’t know their way around a woman’s body, so skill is an overplayed factor.

It’s about his control, the nature of his relationships, and his openness. Most people have a pattern so you can tell.

The virgin has the first in spades but only in the sense they can go without sex, which means they can self deny, but the downside to them is they have no relationship experience so you don’t know where they’re headed. It’s an unknown, but an unknown is better than an unfavorable known (fuckboys, though they have their uses). Meanwhile the guy who has had relationships + sex and has a healthy relationship with both is your (my) best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts