DO GIRLS LIKE VIRGIN GUYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So it's my guy friend who asked me this.

So i made this topic for him, he needs help.

:yacadiim::dabcasar::damnmusic:

I'm not an expert in this game, i'm an outsider. I don't do love, i do like seeing those girls near my flat:diddyass::wowsweat:

Any question?Help?:deadpeter:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tenor.gif

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Women who prefer non virgin men have a bad history. Anyone who wants their husband or wife to have been sexually active is mentally ill.

Tukraq

VIP
Women who prefer non virgin men have a bad history. Anyone who wants their husband or wife to have been sexually active is mentally ill.
so all women have bad history? being a virgin is a plus for women but not for men lol, no women think thats attractive lets be real, while men think a women being a virgin is an attractive plus

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
so all women have bad history? being a virgin is a plus for women but not for men lol, no women think thats attractive lets be real, while men think a women being a virgin is an attractive plus

Most women can be attracted to what they like but most women also go to hell. Who cares what they think. I would include men in that sentence but no man wants a wife.

Tukraq

VIP
Most women can be attracted to what they like but most women also go to hell. Who cares what they think. I would include men in that sentence but no man wants a wife.
It’s just nature men want the submissive, innocent wife, women like the alpha, leader, bad boy

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You can be a virgin without the "sexual awkwardness" of a virgin. Some girls mistake a virgin for a weak man of no confidence incapable of laying the pipe, who spends his day and night stalking women and mastubating.

I'd argue a non Virgin is more likely to act that way, because once they taste p*ssy they will do everything to chase it and the desperation act is so much more obvious.

Girls are attracted to confidence and not the fake type.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Chaste doesn’t mean virgin lol, could have been married before and that’s completely halal, maybe they would even be wife 3 or 4 for the alpha instead of picking mr virgin
View attachment 72675

Still doesn't go against my initial point, lol; I think we all know that this discussion revolves around whether or not women prefer men who've committed zina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts