Do educated working Western Somali women pay their fair share of the mortgage/rent and house bills?

Do educated working Western Somali women chip in their fair share of the rent/mortgage?

• YES

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
I ain’t working two jobs lol. As long as a man provides the basic and can feed his kids and house them. He is good imo. We are not on earth to work for women
Yeah ofcourse bro, i meant it as an extreme example, I wouldnt do that but if it ever did get to it, I would work more/hustle and ensure my wife didnt. Idk if its my upbringing but imagine you had a wife and kids, and youre both working, whos gonna raise the kids?

Yeah ofcourse bro, i meant it as an extreme example, I wouldnt do that but if it ever did get to it, I would work more/hustle and ensure my wife didnt. Idk if its my upbringing but imagine you had a wife and kids, and youre both working, whos gonna raise the kids?
The thing is with one wage you will live a modest life. Unless you make serious money. As long as people are humble and smart with money they can live comfortably on one wage. My approach to life is work as little as possible. Work to live and not live to work

The thing is with one wage you will live a modest life. Unless you make serious money. As long as people are humble and smart with money they can live comfortably on one wage. My approach to life is work as little as possible. Work to live and not live to work
Yeah thats true, it depends on your priorities and what you want, but yeah I agree with one decent paying job it would be more than sufficient to live comfortably and cover all bases. But in the case that it may not be for some, then I would shoulder that responsbility instead of my wife working especially in these gaalo societies

Trending