Do any somali ppl play CSGO anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chase.jpg
lol ok does anyone atleast play siege? on pc or fifa or ps4? Add me :D
Steam: Yung Minnesota
PSN: Amir1701Chase
Uplay: Amir1701Chase

I have a steam account I agreed a couple of years ago.

I only play F2P games. Why pay when you can play for free :lol:

only bought GTA V but the rest are f2p :lol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape come here and back me up on y "sportz" games aren't real games.
1. Sports video games are a pale imitation of real sports, they will always be inferior :fittytousand:
2. Sports games are incredibly janky and broken, and always result in the player blaming the game rather than themselves. This is trash game design. There are too many variables in a virtual football game for it to work perfectly very often :yacadiim:
3. Anyone who plays exclusively sports games is not a gamer. They are a filthy casual as bad as those who play GTA V only and claim to be experienced gamers. FOH :camby:

1. Sports video games are a pale imitation of real sports, they will always be inferior :fittytousand:
2. Sports games are incredibly janky and broken, and always result in the player blaming the game rather than themselves. This is trash game design. There are too many variables in a virtual football game for it to work perfectly very often :yacadiim:
3. Anyone who plays exclusively sports games is not a gamer. They are a filthy casual as bad as those who play GTA V only and claim to be experienced gamers. FOH :camby:

Thanks m8, nearly got a heart attack. Whew.

Also @dhulbahante ur f2p piece of trash gtfo

:trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending