𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
cats are the best
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only pets I’ve had were goldfish and they never lived long
:dead: I love cats and always wanted one but my mom is so scared of them so unless I move out that is not happening. If I could, I’d get a siamese cat because they’re talkative and friendly.
View attachment 189930
And if I one day have a farm I’d get a St Bernard to herd my farm animals.
View attachment 189931
so if you guys have pets what kind do you have, and if you don’t do you want any? What kind?

I can't have a pet. I am too selfish. I want to be someones pet. Actually scratch that. Please leave me alone. :(

The only pets I’ve had were goldfish and they never lived long
:dead: I love cats and always wanted one but my mom is so scared of them so unless I move out that is not happening. If I could, I’d get a siamese cat because they’re talkative and friendly.
View attachment 189930
And if I one day have a farm I’d get a St Bernard to herd my farm animals.
View attachment 189931
so if you guys have pets what kind do you have, and if you don’t do you want any? What kind?
i have a cat its 3 years old.now

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Dog kullaha you niggas are straight najas.
You can have a dog if it doesn’t go where you pray, so it stays outside the house and you don’t get it’s saliva on you. Lots of Muslim people who own a lot of land have dogs as protection or as Shepards.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You can have a dog if it doesn’t go where you pray, so it stays outside the house and you don’t get it’s saliva on you. Lots of Muslim people who own a lot of land have dogs as protection or as Shepards.
Yeah but I know a lot of you guys aren’t thinking that way.

Trending