Do any of you go therapy?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
very very important.

Do people realize they're somali therapists right.... You don't have to see a white person if you're uncomfortable with them

The irony is that the people who are so against it need it the most.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
very very important.

Do people realize they're somali therapists right.... You don't have to see a white person if you're uncomfortable with them

The irony is that the people who are so against it need it the most.

A Somali therapist? No thank you. I mean, yes there is space for them, but not for me. There is also a lot of Primary Physicians Somalis who carter to older Somali Eeedos and Adeer. That is adorable and ideal.

But to me--i can never take a Somali therapist serious. I have no confidence in them. I feel like they are a fraud and do not believe in therapy and just want a paycheck.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1654789856202.png

Lots of incredible Somali therapists

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
A Somali therapist? No thank you. I mean, yes there is space for them, but not for me. There is also a lot of Primary Physicians Somalis who carter to older Somali Eeedos and Adeer. That is adorable and ideal.

But to me--i can never take a Somali therapist serious. I have no confidence in them. I feel like they are a fraud and do not believe in therapy and just want a paycheck.
"
But to me--i can never take a Somali therapist serious. I have no confidence in them. I feel like they are a fraud and do not believe in therapy and just want a paycheck."

You can say that about most people in high level professions. You should at least attempt to go to one to see if they help.

I won't recommend it though if u r not ready to be introduced to yourself.
This is literally what is stopping me (other than the cost of course), I like to live in a fantasy of denial and daydreams. Like narcissus gazing into a pool....... Gonna go soon though, I cannot live like this forever.

1654789973888.png

I recommend people read this blog:

https://thelastpsychiatrist.com/

Great stuff. The blog posts about narcissism and family annihilators is some of the most poignant, thought provoking writing I have read in a long time....

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is literally what is stopping me (other than the cost of course), I like to live in a fantasy of denial and daydreams. Like narcissus gazing into a pool....... Gonna go soon though, I cannot live like this forever.

View attachment 225907

I recommend people read this blog:

https://thelastpsychiatrist.com/

Great stuff. The blog posts about narcissism and family annihilators is some of the most poignant, thought provoking writing I have read in a long time....

Go for it. It is rewarding. Pray to God first to match you with a good therapist suitable to you specifically. And be honest and free in the therapy room. Have fun with it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
But to me--i can never take a Somali therapist serious. I have no confidence in them. I feel like they are a fraud and do not believe in therapy and just want a paycheck."

You can say that about most people in high level professions. You should at least attempt to go to one to see if they help.

Nope. Not for me. :)

Trending

Latest posts