Had no futo

:mjlol: That's after she asked
About my timo
I bet that confused tf out of her :pachah1:
people they claim as black having soft hair :dead:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
The Somali dishes aren't healthy that's why a lot of Somalis become fat
I wish that I was fat. It's hard being caato. Nothing seems to help and it's hard to gain weight. I would rather be fat and lose weight. Life is unfair sometimes:meleshame:

I wish that I was fat. It's hard being caato. Nothing seems to help and it's hard to gain weight. I would rather be fat and lose weight. Life is unfair sometimes:meleshame:

Trust me once you become 16/17 you will get cute curves that suit your body. Don't try to make yourself fat, you are still growing.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Don't listen to the habos sis:pachah1:

:mjohreally:Grass is always greener on the other side

Be careful what you wish for :ufdup:

Hoognay! Ignore whichever jealous is telling you you're too skinny.

Trust me once you become 16/17 you will get cute curves that suit your body. Don't try to make yourself fat, you are still growing.

It’s good to be caato yariisey.

I just can't help but wish I was fat. I've been told my whole that I'm too caato. Everytime a relative is visiting us they always say that I should eat more. I've recieved comments and words like
"You look like a caracaaro"
"Eat more food. You're too thin"
"You look like a skeleton" and many more since I was 9. I can't help that I have a low self esteem and get extremely conscious about my body.

I just can't help but wish I was fat. I've been told my whole that I'm too caato. Everytime a relative is visiting us they always say that I should eat more. I've recieved comments and words like
"You look like a caracaaro"
"Eat more food. You're too thin"
"You look like a skeleton" and many more since I was 9. I can't help that I have a low self esteem and get extremely conscious about my body.

You'll start filling out later into puberty. You'll get thick thighs and a bum. Trust me on that.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Xalimos do develop chubby faces if they don't maintain their slender figures but I don't care cause banging bodies give me good orgasms. Not too thick though.
But even xalimos with slender figures have thick round futo like this chick below

While thick 15 year old xalimos will be obese and have high blood pressure at 25-30.

Spot on son. Thickness in Somali girls transforms into an unwieldy mass of gelatin after marriage and kids.

Few buck the trend by staying in shape. However, it is a big ask when they are raising a family of four or more and are solely responsible for domestic chores in the household.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Spot on son. Thickness in Somali girls transforms into an unwieldy mass of gelatin after marriage and kids.

Few buck the trend by staying in shape. However, it is a big ask when they are raising a family of four or more and are solely responsible for domestic chores in the household.
Does that's mean I can gain weight the older I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts