DNA Tests of ReerXamari individual

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF These people have mirfle, oromo,indian,pygmy,khoisan bantu,persian wow thats a nasty mix :wtfguccimane:

Yet they are so confused they be claiming quraishy?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Amun I was told that many of the Indian locals who came to Somalia. Didn't marry out of their ethnic group. That's why I wasn't really sure of this guy's post.
@miski

Hafez

VIP
WTF These people have mirfle, oromo,indian,pygmy,khoisan bantu,persian wow thats a nasty mix :wtfguccimane:

Yet they are so confused they be claiming quraishy?
Who's 'they'? The only Qurayshis are Asharaaf and my maternal grandmothers. They probably make up around 2% of the cadcads. What a fucking retard lmao. Besides the Indians LOOK Indian.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun I was told that many of the Indian locals who came to Somalia. Didn't marry out of their ethnic group. That's why I wasn't really sure of this guy's post.

The Yellow South Asian cluster on 23andMe is not just Indian. They referenced Afghanis, Southern Iranians, and Pakistanis also in there.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wondering if I could possibly have South Asian ancestry. I know that I'm simply Carab Omani and Somali for the most part.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wondering if I could possibly have South Asian ancestry. I know that I'm simply Carab Omani and Somali for the most part.

Yes I've met them most are ismaili from Pakistan but they simply claim 'reer xamar'. That anthromadness guy should focus on his isaaq ethnic group. He doesn't know the first thing. I'm not even reer xamar and I know that not all reer xamars share the same background and history.

All jokes aside it is no suprise that you guys have South Asian ancestry tho, Ethnic Somali merchants have been trading and settling in India for centuries. reffered to as ''Sayyids''. Infact some somali clans became prominent respected elites in India during medieval time . So in return many SouthAsians probably settled in the coastal cities.

Apollo

VIP
Yes I've met them most are ismaili from Pakistan but they simply claim 'reer xamar'. That anthromadness guy should focus on his isaaq ethnic group. He doesn't know the first thing. I'm not even reer xamar and I know that not all reer xamars share the same background and history.

The guy is a Dishiishe from Bosaso. He's not Isaaq and has no bias against any clan. He's just interested in the anthropology and history of East Africa.

I know his father's family. They are loaded and are the owners of one of the biggest telecom companies in Puntland. True story. lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The guy is a Dishiishe from Bosaso. He's not Isaaq and has no bias against any clan. He's just interested in the anthropology and history of East Africa.

I know his father's family. They are loaded and are the owners of one of the biggest telecom companies in Puntland. True story. lol

Same shit. It's not bias so much as Ingnorance and misinformation.

He should stick with his darod ethnic group then.

Same shit. It's not bias so much as Ingnorance and misinformation.

He should stick with his darod ethnic group then.

I remember when he claimed somalis to be some dravidian hybrid on forumbiodiversity because his sister was straight haired. Bunch cadaans and Fufus came running to me and said this was proof that Somalis are a hybrid race. Sometimes he is soo full of shit and he is soo condescending.

What does he study anyways in the university in the Emirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.