DNA Somali Haplogroup new update

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Marehan Darod guy scored Haplogroup J on 23andme

100% confirmed.

Thats all the info so far.

It would be good, Im trying to find out his exact subclan since not all marehan are J. A few scored E1b1b1 on Somnet like Advo/Murax.

tHeY WuZ BaNu HaShiM n ShIEt ThOU?
mock.jpg

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]

100% confirmed.

It would be good, Im trying to find out his exact subclan since not all marehan are J. A few scored E1b1b1 on Somnet like Advo/Murax.
No, it's no J. Marehan haplogroup are E-v32.

100% confirmed.

A lot of darood are j as DNA testing becomes popular you'll see more pop up

Ya'll need to stop begging those hairy beasts. Even if someone did have that haplogroup, I would bet they would be 0% in Middle Eastern today and it was from 1000+ years ago.

They would have a heart attack and be disgusted if one of them found out they were E-V32 or T-M184. They will even say the results are wrong.

Besides, Ayrabs are the lowliest of the lowliest. I would be embarassed and ashamed and have trouble looking at myself in the mirror if I got that devastating result. Theyre not nasab like the Jews who I share a recent (late 1700s) maternal ancestor with.

:trumpsmirk:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh shit:ohdamn: did you just let out that marehan is a fake clan and a confederate instead

Status
Not open for further replies.