DMX already stated in his song, What do they really want from a N*gga? All women are pump and dump baby making machines to Mr Tyrones and Jamels.

DMX is the father of god knows how many kids, probably doesn't take care of them, but his motto is clear like all black men in the West, they pump and dump, leave them to raise the kid alone

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1-dankestboy.jpg

Getting relationship advice from DMX is equivalent to taking any advice from a women, being that its a waste of time and utter nonsense.

RnB nikkas is where some decent respect for women is at to the degree of simping even
RAP has to be hard and misogynistic most of the time

es ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Its the reality women worship and love men with money and power..a room filled 100 women..i show up rich with power..90 will suck my dik and 5 will entertain the idea to be my wife without i open my mouth.

RnB nikkas is where some decent respect for women is at to the degree of simping even
RAP has to be hard and misogynistic most of the time

es ain't shit but hoes and tricks

They have sexist rap lyrics because that was the environment, that they grew up in. Most AA women love thugs, and gang-bangers.

Rnb is some sucker simp shit. Drake was considered to be a rap artist back in 2009, but when he started singing about how many girls broke his heart, no one in the hip hop world took him seriously after that.

Last edited:
Its the reality women worship and love men with money and power..a room filled 100 women..i show up rich with power..90 will suck my dik and 5 will entertain the idea to be my wife without i open my mouth.

Yep, look at Jay Z, he was a low-level drug dealer before his fame, after he blew up he married Beyonce and even cheated on her. Dude is as ugly as shit, he would be lucky to have a fat white woman look his way if he wasn't famous

I like Jayz music no lie
But the mother fucker is evil and shady.
He corrupt and use his people.

He sold his sold to the devil, I reckon he is apart of a secret society. No black man can become a billionaire in the West, especially in the music industry without selling his soul, screwing over people.

Trending

Latest posts