Djibouti should be "well off" but it is in poverty.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Always blaming everything on external factors.

The truth is that there are plenty of fat dictators out there but their people are doing much better than Djiboutis.

They have a direct rail line to one of the biggest population centres in Africa, a modern port, plenty of revenue coming in from expats and foreign soldiers.

They have so many pluses but still seem to be struggling.

Either the government is preventing the creation of any business or no one is building shit in Djibouti.
There are buildings they’re building apartments with Kuwaitis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There are not many employment opportunities. One way to tackle poverty in a place with no natural resources is education but education is dangerous for a dictator.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Djibouti should currently be the only successful country that is majorly inhabited by Somalis but it is not. There is no threat of war, or bombings, politically it seems stable so WHY THE HELL is 79% of Djibouti in POVERTY?

I am puzzled. What is going on there?

its because the small elite who control exist instead of invest. Most of the civilians are uneducated. The people of Djibouti are black french. They are not productive, They want fine life but don't want to work for it,.

Invader

How are the Djibouti people? How do they feel about the state of their country?
They live happily. My family lives really well. I am telling you right now face to face. The only people suffering under poverty are the OROMOS

Invader

Arab exports primarily Yemeni and products made in Djibouti/Somalia/Somaliland/Ethiopia/South Africa/Kenya are really cheap.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Are you from Djibouti?
Why do you care , you're not even a Djiboutian citizen , reer Mogadishu you are beneath the poverty line , yet bark at the wrong tree,
shaqo yeesha ,help out the homeless streetkids addicted to sniffing glue and jet fuel, why are you not holding Amisom soldiers accountable for thousands of attrocities committed against Somali civilians, dedicate that energy and direct it towards the prostitute government officials, they are spineless pigs , clean up the trash in Xalane.

Clean up the mess at your home

that's all I gotta say

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1605025798231.png
1605025801447.png

Trending

Latest posts