Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

Who the f*ck "larps" as Somali?
It's the last thing that a normal functioning human wants to "larp as".
As you said,
I'm just stating the truth.
This thread is misleading, insulting and I'm just responding to it.

Coming from a self-hater who'd wish to be another thing than a Zoo, you gotta follow your advice;
shut the f*ck up!
Too many low IQ & delusional fuckers on this forum.
:dead:

For all it's faults/short-comings, Djibouti is a million times better than Somalia(including somaliland).

I don’t like bullying so I went to look for a nice picture of djibouty to post, I couldn’t find any

:damsel:
Beenta jooji. Djibouti has lots of beautiful places .

Anyways, This Somalia vs Djibouti is ridiculous. Every country is trying to do their best we should respect the efforts. It’s not the peoples fault. It’s corruption and mismanagement.

Who the f*ck "larps" as Somali?
It's the last thing that a normal functioning human wants to "larp as".
As you said,
I'm just stating the truth.
This thread is misleading, insulting and I'm just responding to it.

Coming from a self-hater who'd wish to be another thing that a Zoo, you gotta follow your advice;
shut the f*ck up!
Ooh looks like my last comment hit a nerve! If you can’t stand the heat get outta the kitchen.

You’re the one as we speak trollling on a Somali forum(you don’t see me on Djibouti forum do you?) Last time I checked this isn’t afarspot is it? And yes even here you were larping as Somali, you literally just wrote “I'm an Afari of the FRUD, still somali in heart.” Did you are already forget that? Smh

So what is it? One second your Somali at heart on a Somali forum and the next Somalis/Somalia is shithole! Foh!

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ooh looks like my last comment hit a nerve! If you can’t stand the heat get outta the kitchen.

You’re the one as we speak trollling on a Somali forum(you don’t see me on Djibouti forum do you?) Last time I checked this isn’t afarspot is it? And yes even here you were larping as Somali, you literally just wrote “I'm an Afari of the FRUD, still somali in heart.” Did you are already forget that? Smh

So what is it? One second your Somali at heart on a Somali forum and the next Somalis/Somalia is shithole! Foh!
Nigga cant even decide wether he is somali or langaab afar

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

For all it's faults/short-comings, Djibouti is a million times better than Somalia(including somaliland).

Retrospectively,
I'm quite sorry for the words and pictures that I maliciously used to cross my points.
Still, I still can't fathom why on earth do they have such hatred toward their brethren in Djibouti?

I'm partially "lander"; one of my parents is from Issaqland and the other one is Djiboutian.
We have greatly contributed to this country, as we viewed as ours (we are here for more than a century, with many of my family members who have businesses and jobs in Djibouti), as Somalians we were the most active community in the country.

Somalians even helped Djibouti in the Independence Period (around the early 70s).
Still, can't comprehend why the younger generation of Somalians hates this country.
It's so random, yet irrelevant to hate on a smaller country, which just minds its business.

You're absolutely right; FGM, Piracy, Al-Shabab, Political Corruption, AMISOM, Clan Wars, Ethiopian Occupation in the South...Somalia has nothing to teach others on how to conduct their country.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I don't even know you.
Why answering to my troll?
A FRUD member, in 2021, is most likely dead of old age, or a boomer.

Just take it easy with the Muh Forum, while your people migrate to Djibouti to work as maids...
Peace.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I think Somalias GDP per-capita is Yuuuuugely under valued. If Most of economic activity is Livestock and the average pastorialist have 50 goats, 20 camels, some cattle and may be even few piglets on the low then it's underreported. I wud say the actual GDP per Capita is abaout $2800 but then cyclical drought and locust invasion produces negative grow. not sure really am not economist.

@DR OSMAN what's u r take?

Your name is qasaaro on you. Everything that come out of your mouth literally makes me smh every single time. I’ve been here for 4 months and I have yet to see you utter one logical coherent sentence...ever! Djibouti should be better as it didn’t have 30 years of civil war but it isn’t. Smh
Retrospectively,
I'm quite sorry for the words and pictures that I maliciously used to cross my points.
Still, I still can't fathom why on earth do they have such hatred toward their brethren in Djibouti?

I'm partially "lander"; one of my parents is from Issaqland and the other one is Djiboutian.
We have greatly contributed to this country, as we viewed as ours (we are here for more than a century, with many of my family members who have businesses and jobs in Djibouti), as Somalians we were the most active community in the country.

Somalians even helped Djibouti in the Independence Period (around the early 70s).
Still, can't comprehend why the younger generation of Somalians hates this country.
It's so random, yet irrelevant to hate on a smaller country, which just minds its business.

You're absolutely right; FGM, Piracy, Al-Shabab, Political Corruption, AMISOM, Clan Wars, Ethiopian Occupation in the South...Somalia has nothing to teach others on how to conduct their country.
i have never ever hated Djibouti. No Somali hates Djibouti, so stop with this bs propaganda!

I literally responded because you post 2 pages long criticism and pictures of Somalia. If you’re Somali you can do that but you, yourself have no business criticizing Somalia! Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, ever heard that?

Somalia had double the GDP of Djibouti in 1990 and still has double today. Hadn’t not been 30 years of civil war we would’ve been one of the most prosperous countries in Africa! Even today Somali trained medical degrees in xamar are accepted in most countries. And even though we’ve been colonized by 2 super powers, our national language is still Somali. Don’t come in with guns blazing and then buckle when you’re hit back and play the victim. If you hit first expect to be hit back...every-time! That’s how the real world works idiot.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Your name is qasaaro on you. Everything that come out of your mouth literally makes me smh every single time. I’ve been here for 4 months and I have yet to see you utter one logical coherent sentence...ever! Djibouti should be better as it didn’t have 30 years of civil war but it isn’t. Smh

i have never ever hated Djibouti. No Somali hates Djibouti, so stop with this bs propaganda!

I literally responded because you post 2 pages long criticism and pictures of Somalia. If you’re Somali you can do that but you, yourself have no business criticizing Somalia! Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, ever heard that?

Somalia had double the GDP of Djibouti in 1990 and still has double today. Hadn’t not been 30 years of civil war we would’ve been one of the most prosperous countries in Africa! Even today Somali trained medical degrees in xamar are accepted in most countries. And even though we’ve been colonized by 2 super powers, our national language is still Somali. Don’t come in with guns blazing and then buckle when you’re hit back and play the victim. If you hit first expect to be hit back...every-time! That’s how the real world works idiot.

Ok truly low IQ as @SOMALI GENERAL said.

Literally above her posts, we have folks insulting Djiboutians for being prostitutes (just read up the dude who posted misleading articles on Djibouti's prostitution problem, and said that the majority of the prostitutes were of Djiboutian ancestry, which was debunked with my articles).

You're another retard.
Who plays the "victim" here? Who the f*ck made this thread? Ghosts? Who said that Djibouti is the land of prostitutes?
I'm just defending my type, my kind.
Lastly, your country is even poorer than South-Sudan.

I don't even know you, and your rhetorical technics are of a low IQ.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I think Somalias GDP per-capita is Yuuuuugely under valued. If Most of economic activity is Livestock and the average pastorialist have 50 goats, 20 camels, some cattle and may be even few piglets on the low then it's underreported. I wud say the actual GDP per Capita is abaout $2800 but then cyclical drought and locust invasion produces negative grow. not sure really am not economist.

@DR OSMAN what's u r take?

Somaliland's GDP is more accurate I think
1618158694164.png

Most countries are ruled by psychopaths, the only difference is non-madow psychos also tend have maskax. They may hoard most of the wealth but they realize paved streets, roadways, running water, fed population also benefits them. They realize living in a huge mansion on hill among trash and dusty streets isn’t sustainable long term. They know that’s how uprisings start. Just seeing the trash around them would stir enough damiir to want clean it up. They also have dhiig and sense of pride & competition with other countries on the world stage. They want to look good and they want their country to look good as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your sued
giphy.gif

Djiboutiens are still Somali

:westbrookwtf::whoa:

the cisses are our miskeen French adoons it’s not their fault that the French cucked them and want them to not speak their language any more:sass2:

I'm an Afari of the FRUD, still somali in heart.
You commented on Africans, that's why I reacted it.
Did you suddenly change ethnicity since 2019 or what? 😂😂 Or did you learn Qafar-Af & marry a Qafari woman (if so that'll explain why you're an "Afari of the FRUD".

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts