Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Look at this bootyclapper named @4head just because the baguett niggas gave u some clothes and water doesnt make u one of them ur abeed, u talk sh1t about somalia while ur langaab country are in debt by the chinese even after 100 yrs ur as$ wont pay that like sri lanka accide:mjlol:

while ur country is getting cucked by 7 other countries at this point ajnabi makes half of ur population
View attachment 179432

plus no wonder ur country is called jabooty for reason since all ajnabis comes to ur country to buy some of ur women and have their time with them meanwhile they stationed there View attachment 179433
Finally we know where the term Cheap And clean comes from :pachah1:

Fallacy arguments, with no sources to back up.
The prostitutes in Djibouti are ALL from Ethiopia;
" Djibouti's large refugee population consisting of Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eritreans – as well as foreign street children remain vulnerable to various forms of exploitation within the country, including human trafficking. Older street children reportedly act, at times, as pimps for younger children [...] A small number of girls from impoverished Djiboutian families may engage in prostitution with the encouragement of family members or other persons in prostitution"

Before trying to respond to my posts, read the sources,
retard zoo.
As you can see, the majority of the prostitutes or exploited immigrants from Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea are not born to Djibouti, nor they were raised in our lands.
So your point doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Furthermore, you just showed me how dishonest and of a malicious retard you are when you bring up the Military bases in Djibouti.
Do I have to remind you of the AMISOM soldiers in Xamar who raped, tortured some of your citizens, in the South?

Unlike your kind who got not only raped by Gorilla-looking Reer Uganda, but your country got Alshabab'ed and Ethiopians were in your Capital-state https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Mogadishu
Even wikipedia states "the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia".

Now, you can add another player who's about to rape Somalia, as other nations did;
The Turks.
Do you know what's "debt trap" is?

Just like how Djibouti got trapped by China, Somalia's national debt was cleaned by Turks, who would ask MORE and MORE from Villa Somalia as they'd need more investment in Somalia. If Cheese Man doesn't agree with them, they'd just station and start intervene. Just how China did in Southeast Africa.

I understand that being a 60 years old country, with almost 30 years of war can affect its population with low self-esteem but don't project your insecurities onto us.
We know that Djibouti is still a shithole, I'm not denying this fact.
But at least we're stable, and making our way to leave poverty.

Peace

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
giphy.gif

View attachment 179438 Abo caadan heading back to Djibouti make sure to make him Malawax :win: :mjpls:
1618153395992.png

Adeero Mehmet is helping the poors in Somalia, without any interests, full altruitic.
We can thank the Turks for having hearts that transcend Geopolitics and National Interests as their investments in Somalia is free of bad intentions,

let us welcome them and build their camps,
for the future of our children

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Using Wikipedia as source gtfo dont u think its time for twerk session to ur french masters and the other 7 ajnabis in ur country ya negero :drakekidding:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Using Wikipedia as source gtfo dont u think its time for twerk session to ur french masters and the other 7 ajnabis in ur country ya negero :drakekidding:

That's why your country is a shithole,
not only your mentally incapable of formulating any thought but you're a dirty, a very dirty, Lazy Negro.

I just copied/pasta'ed the wikipedia statement, you didn't even have to go there.
But Ok Negro.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Djibouti’s booty clap for frenchies:lolbron:

f*ck French that’s why I failed French class:damnmusic:for two years:dead:

so I have a little cuqad for reer baugette and reer I djibooty clap for the French niggas

It's hard to learn French.
Respect for trying kkkk

Geelle and his goons just pocket like 99% of all the money they get from all those bases and the port. It's disgusting. Jabuuti could have been a wondrous beacon for Somalis. A place to go instead of Kenya for business and been a sprawling, modern metropolis built by Geeljire entrepreneurial spirit rather than oil money like the gulf states but nope. Makes my blood boil anytime the country comes up. That same uncle I mentioned earlier remarked on how you get regularly swamped by beggars in Jabuuti city. Beggars... while that fat man lives in an opulent residence. Africa is ruled by psychopaths, no cap.

Waryaa, I have nothing against Jabuuti or it's people. As far as I'm concerned they are my people. I am just livid over the opportunities lost because of that corrupt, obese goblin.

Most countries are ruled by psychopaths, the only difference is non-madow psychos also tend have maskax. They may hoard most of the wealth but they realize paved streets, roadways, running water, fed population also benefits them. They realize living in a huge mansion on hill among trash and dusty streets isn’t sustainable long term. They know that’s how uprisings start. Just seeing the trash around them would stir enough damiir to want clean it up. They also have dhiig and sense of pride & competition with other countries on the world stage. They want to look good and they want their country to look good as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Despite being in peace having population of only 900k

their city look like this
1618153655701.jpeg

What is this new Delhi?

While somalia who been in civil war for 32 years
1618153773518.jpeg

1618153857767.jpeg

Take ur L in peace nigga

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Most countries are ruled by psychopaths, the only difference is non-madow psychos also tend have maskax. They may hoard most of the wealth but they realize paved streets, roadways, running water, fed population also benefits them. They realize living in a huge mansion on hill among trash and dusty streets isn’t sustainable long term. They know that’s how uprisings start. Just seeing the trash around them would stir enough damiir to want clean it up. They also have dhiig and sense of pride & competition with other countries on the world stage. They want to look good and they want their country to look good as well.

Lmao I think you're being extremist.
Some countries in subsaharan africa are doing quit well, like: Bostwana (and it wasn't for the whites who built it), Rwanda, Kenya, Nigeria.
Still the problems are recurrent but Africa can change!

Lmao I think you're being extremist.
Some countries in subsaharan africa are doing quit well, like: Bostwana (and it wasn't for the whites who built it), Rwanda, Kenya, Nigeria.
Still the problems are recurrent but Africa can change!
Whatever all of Africa has one thing in common and thats 90+% of poverty. And yes I never said Africa can’t change...it can if smart leaders take over. Also you’re not Somali so I’m not sure why you’re commenting.
Thanks! I speak harshly because reality is harsh.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Despite being in peace having population of only 900k

their city look like this View attachment 179441

What is this new Delhi?

While somalia who been in civil war for 32 years View attachment 179442
View attachment 179443

Take ur L in peace nigga

Despite having 60 years of independence, having nearly twice the size of France, with rich ressources in their soil; Oil, Uranium, and also having one of the longest (if not the longest) coastline of Africa,
Somalia under the Somalis would look like this:
1618154132650.png

1618154146546.png

1618154156445.png

Compare these difficult-to-witness pictures,
to Somalia back when the Italians got them in check:
1618154267945.png

1618154287772.png

With being the country of the drought and famines,
Somalia is the place where Clans still come to hands (poor Isaaqs though)

Your country is a pure shithole, with little to no future.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Whatever all of Africa has one thing in common and thats 90+% of poverty. And yes I never said Africa can’t change...it can if smart leaders take over. Also you’re not Somali so I’m not sure why you’re commenting.

Thanks! I speak harshly because reality is harsh.

I'm an Afari of the FRUD, still somali in heart.
You commented on Africans, that's why I reacted it.

Marshall D Abdi

Despite having 60 years of independence, having nearly twice the size of France, with rich ressources in their soil; Oil, Uranium, and also having one of the longest (if not the longest) coastline of Africa,
View attachment 179444
View attachment 179445
View attachment 179446

View attachment 179448
View attachment 179449

Did ur mind go blank or what where in statement did u miss CIVIL WAR these frenchies did number on u guys
:ivers:

View attachment 179444
View attachment 179445
View attachment 179446

View attachment 179448
View attachment 179449

Yours ain’t any better even though you’ve been independent twice as long and didn’t have a civil war. You also have a coastline that’s absolute good for nothing. The only thing you ever gained is speaking French(yay!)! So you should be the absolute last person on earth to criticize Somalia. I mean you can’t even create your own forums and larp as Somalis in the west.. so I suggest you shut up!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yours ain’t any better even though you’ve been independent twice as long and didn’t have a civil war. You also have a coastline that’s absolute good for nothing. The only thing you ever gained is speaking French(yay!)! So you should be the absolute last person on earth to criticize Somalia. I mean you can’t even create your own forums and larp as Somalis in the west.. so I suggest you shut up!

Who the f*ck "larps" as Somali?
It's the last thing that a normal functioning human wants to "larp as".
As you said,
I'm just stating the truth.
This thread is misleading, insulting and I'm just responding to it.

Coming from a self-hater who'd wish to be another thing than a Zoo, you gotta follow your advice;
shut the f*ck up!

Trending

Latest posts