Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - Kenya πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ - Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
Screenshot_20240402_224803_Chrome.jpg

Syria πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡Ύ
Screenshot_20240402_224507_Chrome.jpg

Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή
Screenshot_20240402_224950_Chrome.jpg

Expand this list if you feel like it πŸ‘

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Cost of living is a better measurement. If you compare Djibouti with all of the above countries when it comes to renting a house, the cost of bread, eggs, milk, etc or an internet and mobile subscription, Djibouti is extremely expensive, which is absurd because it has a small population, is at peace, is strategically located and has several ports.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
this is why I larp as Djiboutian on twitter, whenever I wanna argue with these ajanabis, I use djiboutis gdp and Somali history,
It’s so easy to cook all of them.
1712096163843.png

Shout out to Djibouti πŸ«‘πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
this is why I larp as Djiboutian on twitter, whenever I wanna argue with these ajanabis, I use djiboutis gdp and Somali history,
It’s so easy to cook all of them.
View attachment 323113

Shout out to Djibouti πŸ«‘πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
Fr you don't know how many arguments on twitter I just pull up these stats and they never reply. Most the niggas who insult Somalia are poorer than Djibouti kkkk

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Cost of living is a better measurement. If you compare Djibouti with all of the above countries when it comes to renting a house, the cost of bread, eggs, milk, etc or an internet and mobile subscription, Djibouti is extremely expensive, which is absurd because it has a small population, is at peace, is strategically located and has several ports.
Yes but all these other countries also have high costs. Djibouti also I'd a desert country which us more like a city state with a port so we import most our stuff. Even with that into consideration its still much better for the average in Djibouti than those countries.

Three Moons

Yes but all these other countries also have high costs. Djibouti also I'd a desert country which us more like a city state with a port so we import most our stuff. Even with that into consideration its still much better for the average in Djibouti than those countries.

Take for example Somalia, on paper it has a much lower GDP per capita, but when you look at the cost of living, it is 43% cheaper to live in Somalia than in Djibouti. The difference would be even greater if the last three decades hadn’t happened and the factories kept being built. In-fact, Djibouti’s own cost of living would have also been significantly lower since even today it imports a lot of manufactured goods from other countries, Somalia would have filled that role with cheaper overland exports to Djibouti;

78BCA89A-8D79-4B54-9D16-5355CEAE4482.jpeg

5D180DFA-1810-4325-B303-CDC920044904.jpeg

CAB23451-C06C-41CD-9EBC-5688C7CE37EA.jpeg

The GDP figures on Somalia should also be taken with a grain of salt. Just look at Somalia’s Mobile Money industry, it was basically doing Djibouti’s entire GDP in transactions on a MONTHLY basis in 2018 (today its even bigger) but somehow we are to believe that the country has a per capita lower than $1000? That is absurd, and a rebase of the economy would reveal a much larger size.

Its always niggas from somalia tryna hate " if check you costs of living" πŸ€“

Three Moons

Your country GDP come from Aid and remittance of course it's cheaper to live there

Somalia’s GDP stands at $34 billion, remittances stand at $1.3 billion and foreign aid (that never reaches the locals is at the same level) so where did the other $30 billion come from?

Djibouti’s second largest trading partner is Somalia, without us you would be entirely dependent upon Ethiopia’s hard currency. Meanwhile Djibouti receives foreign aid on an annual basis that is 10 percent of its entire GDP but you had the audacity to talk about Somalia?

Somalia’s GDP stands at $34 billion, remittances stand at $1.3 billion and foreign aid (that never reaches the locals is at the same level) so where did the other $30 billion come from?

Djibouti’s second largest trading partner is Somalia, without us you would be entirely dependent upon Ethiopia’s hard currency. Meanwhile Djibouti receives foreign aid on an annual basis that is 10 percent of its entire GDP but you had the audacity to talk about Somalia?
34 billion ??!! Somalia GDP is 12 billion gdp per captia $600, Somalia doesn't have cash reserves the whole world had to start go a fund me for your debt relief, Djbouti biggest trading partner is China, UAE , India, Turkey I don't think somalia even makes up 1%
20240401_164705.jpg

Attachments

• 20240401_164705.jpg
    20240401_164705.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Three Moons

34 billion ??!! Somalia GDP is 12 billion gdp per captia $600, View attachment 323124

I was clearly referring to PPP;

3BFF1704-2436-474B-9C55-C892F6341D9C.jpeg

Somalia doesn't have cash reserves the whole world had to start go a fund me for your debt relief,

This is funny coming from the same country that had to default and suspend its own loan payments and is now hoping for a so-called β€˜gofundme’;

Djibouti suspends China and other loan repayments, banks on forgiveness

Somalia’s debt was literally interest that ballooned over the last three decades, of-course no sane country is going to repay it when there is clear mechanism in place to get rid of it. What is Djibouti’s excuse?

Djbouti biggest trading partner is China, UAE , India, Turkey I don't think somalia even makes up 1%

Those are your main import partners, the ones you lose money to. Somalia is one of your biggest export partners. It’s hilarious how sensitive you are when all I did was point out the cost of living would be a better measurement, and the topic starter took it like a man and put forward his own argument, you randomly started crying about Somalia. I’m still being gentle with you, continue in this disrespectful manner, I will go down the same path.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kenya is 2099.??????? Wow i am surprised.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Fr you don't know how many arguments on twitter I just pull up these stats and they never reply. Most the niggas who insult Somalia are poorer than Djibouti kkkk
I am gonna have to start using Djibouti when I am in online arguments ngl...

I was clearly referring to PPP;

View attachment 323126

This is funny coming from the same country that had to default and suspend its own loan payments and is now hoping for a so-called β€˜gofundme’;

Djibouti suspends China and other loan repayments, banks on forgiveness

Somalia’s debt was literally interest that ballooned over the last three decades, of-course no sane country is going to repay it when there is clear mechanism in place to get rid of it. What is Djibouti’s excuse?

Those are your main import partners, the ones you lose money to. Somalia is one of your biggest export partners. It’s hilarious how sensitive you are when all I did was point out the cost of living would be a better measurement, and the topic starter took it like a man and put forward his own argument, you randomly started crying about Somalia. I’m still being gentle with you, continue in this disrespectful manner, I will go down the same path.
You said GDP not PPP 🀦🏽,

We never suspended payments to China that's a fake article, Djibouti finance minister was quick to debunk it

Djbouti actually tripled it's debt service payments to china
Why are you always lying ? Somalia is not Djbouti main export partner https://www.statista.com/statistics/529297/most-important-export-partner-countries-for-djibouti/

Im not sensitive you tried to compare Somalia to Djbouti even tho Somalia was never mentioned, you seen Djbouti gdp per captia and got jealous trying to bring up cost of living, atleast be honest.

Trending