Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
That day will never come, I remember last election aljazeera were talking about democracy in Djibouti, it reminded me of this
Kkkkkkkkk
Fulay waaye soomaalidu way ku maahmaahdaa nin aan hadlan habrtiina wax ma siiso ayaa u hadlaya dee

Gambar

VIP
Fat Djibouti are so scared they'll lose some territory to Eritrea when they get their djibooty kicked so they wish to annex salal, we should annex IOG himself that's enough territory kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Ever since you were outed as female you've become funny to me :drakelaugh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Ever since you were outed as female you've become funny to me :drakelaugh:
:ohhh: shes naag? hadaa why is she debating mens affairs. cant believe that, 'its' posts were very masculine and bit macho.
iirc it even made threads u could expect from men lol.

sxb ever heard trojan virus? thats how it could go. fund and support dissents and opposition parties. create instability and maybe send few RRU there for covert missions. the posibility is endless.

but if they apologise and toe the line things cud go tge way it was
That is the only way to cause regime collapse in African Dictators

Fat Djibouti are so scared they'll lose some territory to Eritrea when they get their djibooty kicked so they wish to annex salal, we should annex IOG himself that's enough territory kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Goodfellas.gif

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:comeon: the dude cant even see his dingaling. acting all boss and shit hes a cuck and his gonna pay dearly for terrorising our ppl and livestock. the fuckers killed a camel and injured another one. if it wasnt sland gov restraining us all geeljires would have went to war with the sissy djibooty

I for one welcome a Greater Djibouti
Djiboutiweyn ha noolaato :fittytousand:

You are the reason why people call issaq tribe Somalia fith column and can not be trusted, for the past year you were talking about SL and dividing Somalia. Traitor

Why Djiboutians are so Ugly this guy his Mother is from Awdal one youtube commentator says They were sleeping while quruxda laqaybsanaayay
war khalqiga eebe wax ha ka sheegin.
Thanks for the link, I was looking for that show for ages glad to have found it again.

Edit: The cheek of that diana ridden chick in the comments calling them ugly is funny wlhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending