Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.

War yaa ilaahay yaqaan :faysalwtf::francis:
It's well known that Guelleh want's to annex all of Awdal.

1st time:
They used the navy to test the Somali response time and how effective the sland navy can defend the people.

2nd time: (Now)
They used the airforce to test defenses.

3rd time:

Land forces for land invasion...

Bohol

VIP

1st time:
They used the navy to test the Somali response time and how effective the sland navy can defend the people.

3rd time:

I don't think reer Awdal have a problem joining Djibouti. At-least Djibouti is recognized and has a future.

I think they would.

The djibouti navy indiscriminatately shot at civilians in saylac. The post incident interview were filled with anger.

They shot at women and children. Disgusting.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Djibouti is struggling to protect it’s own borders from Eritrea, what makes you think they want to annex another mans lands
:faysalwtf:

I don't think reer Awdal have a problem joining Djibouti. At-least Djibouti is recognized and has a future.

Djibouti annexing any part of Somalia will open the door to the rest of our neighbors to annex Somali regions. Ethiopia will annex SL and PL because the people would not mind. Kenya will do the same also in JL because the people wouldn't mind.

Also who are these people? Did they make any referendums ?

Bohol

VIP
Djibouti annexing any part of Somalia will open the door to the rest of our neighbors to annex Somali regions. Ethiopia will annex SL and PL because the people would not mind. Kenya will do the same also in JL because the people wouldn't mind.

Also who are these people? Did they make any referendums ?

That is true. At the end of the day Djibouti must respect Somalia sovereignty and borders.

Djibouti is struggling to protect it’s own borders from Eritrea, what makes you think they want to annex another mans lands

Because we became at bottom of barrel when the poorest countries in Africa control us. Ethiopia (SL/PL) and Burundi/Uganda/Kenya south.

I'm gonna sound naive, but perhaps this was a typical turf war between ciise & samaroon geeljire's but this time a (ciise) Djibouti govt rogue ordered the attacks on the livestock?

@Rooble @sosomali what do you think?

Nah I think it's part of their plan to annex at the very least, Salal, as Cadmua points out.
They tried a coup against Saylici's relative who is the mayor of Saylac so this is all part of their plan.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

1st time:

3rd time:

Land invasion isn't as easy as it sounds. Djibouti would be crushed.

Simple, food security.

This was rumored many years ago, as Djibouti believed Sl and Somalia would both fail.

http://www.djibnet.com/mabraze/topic/21025-djibouti-plan-to-expand-annex-zeila-coast/page__st__15

https://web.archive.org/web/2005041...andnet.com/somaliland_voice/opinion/2041.html

"Col. Farah Ways Dhulleh (Farah Faras) who has clan links with Djibouti and at the same time was a member of the ruling Revolutionary Council in Somalia is another key player in the Aptidon/Guelleh-Gaani/Barre connection. Col. Farah Wais is also one of the brains behind the Djibouti conference. As someone who knows Djibouti's elite very well told me, "Farah Faras is the head of a secret committee that was established by Mr. Gulleh. The purpose of this committee is to annex Zeila and Lughaya to Djibouti. The conference in Djibouti is just a smokescreen."

Bohol

VIP
Nah I think it's part of their plan to annex at the very least, Salal, as Cadmua points out.
They tried a coup against Saylici's relative who is the mayor of Saylac so this is all part of their plan.

The Saylac issue started after the Mahad Case mayor was sacked and a Makahiil mayor was installed lawfully. The Kulmiye administration
got involved and arrested all the local MPs. That is the origin of the beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending