Divorcee Question

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
I was talking with my mother about the prospects of marriage i’m in my early 20’s, never married before. I think I’m done with drama and I have repented. So I asked her what she thinks about women with children who is divorced being an authentic reer galgaduud she laughed and said “nacaala abaha ku yaal, miyad walatay naag caruur leh maxa ku geeyaye ado heli karta gabar ka yar oo jirto 18. maya ha is bahdilen.” what do you guys think of this mentality?

Last edited:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
disclaimer my mom is very good with verbal insults and was raised in a tough harden environment so while it might sound harsh to others to me it isn’t

I was talking with my mother about the prospects of marriage i’m in my early 20’s, never married before. I think I’m done with drama and I have repented. So I asked her what she thinks about women with children who is divorced being an authentic reer galgaduud she laughed and said “nacaala abaha ku yaal, miyad walatay naag caruur leh maxa ku geeyaye ado heli karta gabar ka yar oo jirto 18. maya ha is bahdilen.” what do you guys think of this mentality?

Your moms smart and wants what's best for you, it's a good question why would you marry lady with so much baggage when you can get young girl? The fact that your even contemplating is somewhat ridiculous.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Hmm depends who you prefer. Not every previously unmarried girl is pure and not every divorced woman is problematic. And this is not the way Islam tells us to judge women anyways. But you’re entitled to your preference - there’s no harm in wanting to share the news experience of marriage with someone from a similar background instead of a divorcee.

I just think it’s really crap that we put the stigma of divorce on women, when very often divorce happens because of a mans actions. I know women who are divorced because their husband was: a gambler, a drinker, adulterous, violent/abusive. Yet it’s them that has the stigma and these scum bags continue their life unbothered.

Xaruun

VIP
Hmm depends who you prefer. Not every previously unmarried girl is pure and not every divorced woman is problematic. And this is not the way Islam tells us to judge women anyways. But you’re entitled to your preference - there’s no harm in wanting to share the news experience of marriage with someone from a similar background instead of a divorcee.

I just think it’s really crap that we put the stigma of divorce on women, when very often divorce happens because of a mans actions. I know women who are divorced because their husband was: a gambler, a drinker, adulterous, violent/abusive. Yet it’s them that has the stigma and these scum bags continue their life unbothered.
Most of the time it’s the woman’s fault let’s be real here.

Trending

Latest posts