Divorced in your 20s

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
When it comes to marriage, it’s not all about sex and love, you need to compromise and be committed.

Don't use western divorce stats for Somali marriages. Somali women can't even divorce men islamically, we don't have that right.

Somali men are just like any other black men (aka apes). They're interested in pumping and dumping and that's why they're so many divorcees. Even in Somalia you can find 16 year old divorcees with ex husband's who are in their 60s.

The average Somali man has had 5-6 marriages on his belt.

Don't use western divorce stats for Somali marriages. Somali women can't even divorce men islamically, we don't have that right.

Somali men are just like any other black men (aka apes). They're interested in pumping and dumping and that's why they're so many divorcees. Even in Somalia you can find 16 year old divorcees with ex husband's who are in their 60s.

But apes have big foreheads as yourself madam halimo

not our fault u got divorced

But apes have big foreheads as yourself madam halimo
not our fault u got divorced

Instead of arguing with my points you have the typical somali man deflection and hissy fit.

I've never been divorced nor do I find it humiliation to be divorced.

Was this white man also divorced by a Somali Farah? Kkkkkkk

During the space of a week the spouse remains with his espoused, scarcely ever venturing out of the hut; his friends avoid him, and no lesser event than a plundering party or dollars to gain, would justify any intrusion. If the correctness of the wife be doubted, the husband on the morning after marriage digs a hole before his door and veils it with matting, or he rends the skirt of his Tobe, or he tears open some new hut-covering: this disgraces the woman’s family. Polygamy is indispensable in a country where children are the principal wealth.24 The chiefs, arrived at manhood, immediately marry four wives: they divorce the old and unfruitful, and, as amongst the Kafirs, allow themselves an unlimited number in peculiar cases, especially when many of the sons have fallen. Daughters, as usual in Oriental countries, do not “count” as part of the family: they are, however, utilised by the father, who disposes of them to those who can increase his wealth and importance. Divorce is exceedingly common, for the men are liable to sudden fits of disgust. There is little ceremony in contracting marriage with any but maidens. I have heard a man propose after half an hour’s acquaintance, and the fair one’s reply was generally the question direct concerning “settlements.” Old men frequently marry young girls, but then the portion is high and the menage a trois common.

Instead of arguing with my points you have the typical somali man deflection and hissy fit.

During the space of a week the spouse remains with his espoused, scarcely ever venturing out of the hut; his friends avoid him, and no lesser event than a plundering party or dollars to gain, would justify any intrusion. If the correctness of the wife be doubted, the husband on the morning after marriage digs a hole before his door and veils it with matting, or he rends the skirt of his Tobe, or he tears open some new hut-covering: this disgraces the woman’s family. Polygamy is indispensable in a country where children are the principal wealth.24 The chiefs, arrived at manhood, immediately marry four wives: they divorce the old and unfruitful, and, as amongst the Kafirs, allow themselves an unlimited number in peculiar cases, especially when many of the sons have fallen. Daughters, as usual in Oriental countries, do not “count” as part of the family: they are, however, utilised by the father, who disposes of them to those who can increase his wealth and importance. Divorce is exceedingly common, for the men are liable to sudden fits of disgust. There is little ceremony in contracting marriage with any but maidens. I have heard a man propose after half an hour’s acquaintance, and the fair one’s reply was generally the question direct concerning “settlements.” Old men frequently marry young girls, but then the portion is high and the menage a trois common.
Inshallah I will marry a 15 year old make dua for me

Nice book but I got a job so I don't got time read it have nice day tho

for Your remedial self,

Somali men divorce their wives for nonsensical reasons way back in the 1800s.

Also they never followed the max four wivesrule and had way more.
So set a date for a marriage I promise you I will have only you as my wife no 4 wives ok

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Marriage is a gamble regardless of age. The odds are just more stacked against you when it happens younger as opposed to when one is older and more established career wise/financially. Younger more recently married couples might have greater trouble communicating their wants and needs and might resort to certain behaviors that contribute to a higher likelihood of divorce such as yelling, withdrawal, stonewalling (refusal to communicate/cooperate), criticism and defensiveness.

Are you racist? And that stat is total bullshit btw fyi.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
just dont be Adele and let him take your shmoney
giphy.gif

Trending