Divorced in your 20s

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is this a trend now?..I know bare sisters in their early 20's with at least two children who are divorced.

Why is this happening more often?

They marry mustafa with the nice beard and pretty face with no job prospects. Then after 1 year of fun, they realise this aint it.

Why stay married when there's no social repercussions or stigma in being a young divorcee with multiple kids?
Marrying a girl under 25 is stupid. They want the freedom to travel etc, not the commitment and hard work that comes with marriage.

Why stay married when there's no social repercussions or stigma in being a young divorcee with multiple kids?
Marrying a girl under 25 is stupid. They want the freedom to travel etc, not the commitment and hard work that comes with marriage.
Marrying an over 25 is stupid aswell.

You just need to choose a meek muslim who isnt a 10/10 (all 10s are hoes)

Gedogyal

good cop
People marry for all the wrong reasons, like people have pointed out.

Other's marry for love, not realizing that it's not an adequate, nor secure, foundation.
Commitment is very important and that's why a lot of arranged marriages work out because they chose to make it work (and no, I'm not referring to the forceful ones).

Also, seeing the western culture we live in... Well, let's say that hook up culture won't make anything easier.

Marrying an over 25 is stupid aswell.

You just need to choose a meek muslim who isnt a 10/10 (all 10s are hoes)
Over 25 and under 30 is the sweet spot for me sxb. I've seen too many marriages with girls in their late teens-early 20s crumble within a year because they came into it expecting adventure/freedom/travel and other nonsensical shit.
You're right about the 10/10s though:silanyolaugh:

Other's marry for love, not realizing that it's not an adequate, nor secure, foundation.
Commitment is very important and that's why a lot of arranged marriages work out because they chose to make it work (and no, I'm not referring to the forceful ones).

Also, seeing the western culture we live in... Well, let's say that hook up culture won't make anything easier.
Think I've just found my favourite female sspoter, tip my fedroa to ye m'lady:samwelcome:

Seems like girls don't consider the permanence of marriage. Most guys are content.
I don't even blame them. Society's convinced them that "there's always a better option out there". Add social media into the mix, where any halfway decent looking girl is hounded by a literal sea of simp/thirsty niggas on a near daily basis and you get this wallahi.

The western culture encourages individualism and your own happiness over everything. If you are unhappy, just bounce. Do you. They also have built this messed up picture of love to young people making them believe people who are in love constantly are happy and they never have ups and downs or has to work on things. So a lot of people are simply not ready for any work and the moment they are unhappy they just call it quits

One child policy by other means.

After the first child, they get divorced, few people will marry a single child divorcee. The west is smart wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts