Divorce rate and degenerate children upbringing would both be lower in our community if Somali women play their roles

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are extreme. My mother and her mother looks after the child with her when necessary. I work all day. I need to rest. Cooking food is 2 hours. The wife is free all day. Stop brainwashing the young men here.
lol what's exactly extreme with saying both men and women should work together to raise the kids and be as much involved in the kids life as possible you both have shared responsibilites to look after the kids

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
lol what's exactly extreme with saying both men and women should work together to raise the kids and be as much involved in the kids life as possible you both have shared responsibilites to look after the kids

I play with him and I talk to him and I take him to the park. I am not cooking or cleaning or changing him. We have divided our roles. You want the man to do 90% and the woman to do 10%. That's not the reality of life. When are you going to come out and confess that you are a woman acting like a man?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I play with him and I talk to him and I take him to the park. I am not cooking or cleaning or changing him. We have divided our roles. You want the man to do 90% and the woman to do 10%. That's not the reality of life. When are you going to come out and confess that you are a woman acting like a man?
So you assume Im a woman cause I believe men should take part in their homes and be an involved parent yet you the one who don't believe its your duty to change your kid
:gucciwhat:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
So you assume Im a woman cause I believe men should take part in their homes and be an involved parent yet you the one who don't believe its your duty to change your kid
:gucciwhat:

It's not my duty. I have my own duties as a man and father. You are a woman with a feminist agenda.

As long as she shows me more honor and respect as she does her boss. Don't disrespect and nag me but say "yes please sir" to a gaal.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Here before the arguments between Angelina or halimo supremacist versus some nigga

Contemporary feminism has turned women into men and men into women! Khasaaro upon khasaaro, the world is finished I swear!

*continues chewing khat*
14832.png

The worst people I've seen grew up with stay at home moms lol. not saying there is anything wrong with sahms, just that whatever you're saying doesn't work either. it could if the mom is more involved in the child's life but most are more concerned with the cooking/cleaning/feeding. Some I've seen hardly look at the kids
Why is that? I've seen it too.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro everyone knows your a woman, its way too obvious
It's not my duty. I have my own duties as a man and father. You are a woman with a feminist agenda.
Im not a feminist
But you're no longer denying the other allegation?

:reallymaury:
im not gonna go around and explain all the time im not a woman

I am glad I am not the only person who thought @Mercury is a female and not a man, I mean look at his feminine threads,she is constantly siding with women and bashing men, it is way too obvious.:mjlaugh:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I remember psycho-analyzing Mercury back in 2017 when I first created an account here. I forgot what the thread was about and I never confronted him (because I honestly don't care enough) but I concluded that he is 100% a women larping as a man.

If I were training to be a psychiatrist I would have studied you more but I'm going into internal medicine. I hope you get the mental healthcare you need sis because you are crazy.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I remember psycho-analyzing Mercury back in 2017 when I first created an account here. I forgot what the thread was about and I never confronted him (because I honestly don't care enough) but I concluded that he is 100% a women larping as a man.

If I were training to be a psychiatrist I would have studied you more but I'm going into internal medicine. I hope you get the mental healthcare you need sis because you are crazy.

I always knew deep down in my heart that he is a she, imagine larping as a male for years, super wierd if you ask me.:nahgirl:

Funniest part is when they accused him of being a Halimo Feminist and she responded back saying she is not a feminist and didn't even deny he is a infact a Halima.:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Why not help each other with the kids and share the cost of living like any mature adult in the west? Wallahi Somalis don't want to evolve, they want to remain in the same festering shit hole they've created for themselves. My mum is a pharmacist and my dad is a general practitioner, they both helped each other to provide my siblings and I a very comfortable life most Somalis will never get to experience.

Trending

Latest posts