Divorce rate and degenerate children upbringing would both be lower in our community if Somali women play their roles

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think Somali Women should do the house-type work not because that's all they're good at, but because it makes sense. They give birth to the babies and they nurse them.

Since the babies are attached to the mother emotionally, the mother is the best person to raise them. Since the babies must be kept safe at home, the mother must stay at home. Since the mother must stay at home, she might as well do most of the work that needs to be done inside the home.

Now, obviously we have alternatives in modern times such as babysitters, daycare, etc. but the fact remains that SOMEBODY'S gotta watch the kids and it's usually the mother.

The man's job is to provide income for the woman and children by going out and hunting/working for food/money. Sure, the woman could do this too, and just as well, but it makes more sense for her to be taking care of the house and the babies.

Prehistoric men realized it was a good idea for men and women to take on these different roles, which is why over time men became more muscular than women in order to hunt more effectively. Women, on the other hand, evolved so as to better give birth to and care for children.

Instinctively, men are not usually the nurturing sort. If they were left with the children while the mother went hunting, then I fear for the well-being of those children.

One example is diaper changing. If you ever watch a mother change her baby's diaper, she does it with a smile on her face. "Awww, baby went poopie." A man, on the other hand, grimaces in disgust and hardly even wants to touch the thing.

I have changed a diaper before and it was absolutely gross. I would have to love that kid a LOT more than I do now before I would change that diaper every single day.

Also when a baby cries, a mother always knows just what they want. A man, on the other hand, will just stand there in pained confusion and/or bring it to a woman and ask her how to turn the thing off.

I used to babysit for my older sister on occasion, when she has to work and can't drop them off at daycare, but it's almost too much for me to bear and they won't stop crying.

Women=Stay home wives+Male =breadwinners = less divorce + successful offsprings

Pass on the poor intervention that you have just made, I would like to know to whom do I have the honor ?

1518046349-khat.png

Your surname doesn't value any memories of any meeting, so customs in this situation indicate a presentation on your part.

1518046349-khat.png

You can also dispel the mists of incomprehension that surround your logorrhea, in order to enlighten us on your intentions.

1518046349-khat.png

If these last were to garner a discomfort feeling among the crowd, I regret to establish that the task which was yours had as design only to order the quidams here present an appreciation of failure of their palpitating, consequently I have no other alternative than to make a request to you to escape the present place in order to restore peace to the plebs.

1518046349-khat.png

Peace and affection in your flesh, despite

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Women weren't really helpless child-rearers in real traditional societies like Hunting & Gathering or later pastoral and farming societies. The raising of the child was also more of a team effort in traditional Human society. The HG band as a whole participated and helped the couple out. The grandparents, the cousins and other relatives and non-relatives in the band all had some part in parenting a couple's child alongside them. And what do I mean by not helpless child-rearers? Well, the meaning is in the name Hunter-Gatherers. Women commonly did the gathering part. Gathering of essential herbs, gathering of plant-foods as a supplement for nutrition, in some cases the gathering of supplies for the encampment and even the erection and maintenance of the dwellings and tools. Their job was not to squat at home and be mamas and little else. Look at Somali pastoral nomad women as an example:

Sure but just wanted highlight the difference between that and a woman in her traditional setting where such inadequacy would not really be present. Take nomadic Somali women. They were every bit as important to the family's survival as the man and had daily tasks and responsibilities. Making the tent by gathering all the materials and fashioning them together like the poles, ropes and mats. Tending the sheep and goats who were the most numerous livestock historically and the main source of meat, preparing all the crucial dairy products like ghee and sour-milks, preparing all the meals, protecting and doing much of the emotional parenting for the kids alongside many other duties. These women would have never felt useless. The man likewise was responsible for defending the entire family from raids, for conducting raids of his own if needed, for tending to the larger animals like the camels and horses, for teaching the sons their future responsibilities, for being the family's representative in matters of trade and legality and so forth. There was a harmony, no one was truly more important than the other or could truly talk down to the other like what they did wasn't of absolutely crucial value.

This is the natural state of women in hunter-gatherer, pastoralist and farmer settings, as a man's partner in daily survival. This is what they mentally evolved in. Taking that being and expecting them to be happy as some well-off housewife is bound to cause mental distress in my opinion.

I think Somali Women should do the house-type work not because that's all they're good at, but because it makes sense. They give birth to the babies and they nurse them.

Since the babies are attached to the mother emotionally, the mother is the best person to raise them. Since the babies must be kept safe at home, the mother must stay at home. Since the mother must stay at home, she might as well do most of the work that needs to be done inside the home.

Now, obviously we have alternatives in modern times such as babysitters, daycare, etc. but the fact remains that SOMEBODY'S gotta watch the kids and it's usually the mother.

The man's job is to provide income for the woman and children by going out and hunting/working for food/money. Sure, the woman could do this too, and just as well, but it makes more sense for her to be taking care of the house and the babies.

Prehistoric men realized it was a good idea for men and women to take on these different roles, which is why over time men became more muscular than women in order to hunt more effectively. Women, on the other hand, evolved so as to better give birth to and care for children.

Instinctively, men are not usually the nurturing sort. If they were left with the children while the mother went hunting, then I fear for the well-being of those children.

One example is diaper changing. If you ever watch a mother change her baby's diaper, she does it with a smile on her face. "Awww, baby went poopie." A man, on the other hand, grimaces in disgust and hardly even wants to touch the thing.

I have changed a diaper before and it was absolutely gross. I would have to love that kid a LOT more than I do now before I would change that diaper every single day.

Also when a baby cries, a mother always knows just what they want. A man, on the other hand, will just stand there in pained confusion and/or bring it to a woman and ask her how to turn the thing off.

I used to babysit for my older sister on occasion, when she has to work and can't drop them off at daycare, but it's almost too much for me to bear and they won't stop crying.

Women=Stay home wives+Male =breadwinners = less divorce + successful offsprings

I know you mean well but I think, or at least I hope everyone knows this by default. Best scenario is stay at home mom and breadwinner dad yes but don’t direct your post at women because I can pretty much guarantee you that if a mom, especially with small children works and drops her kids off at a daycare it’s NOT by choice it’s because she has to because the dad failed to bread-win for the family. I’d say probably less than 15% of women especially Somali women would voluntarily work outside the home when they have kids at home. Now I suggest you rewrite your post and encourage your bros to work hard to earn a living for their families and/or to make sure they can do so before marrying and fathering children.

I know what this will turn into, somali women saying that if men were not deadbeats... and somali men saying if they just do their roles.. turn into a 7 page trending thread, called it

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I know you mean well but I think, or at least I hope everyone knows this by default. Best scenario is stay at home mom and breadwinner dad yes but don’t direct your post at women because I can pretty much guarantee you that if a mom, especially with small children works and drops her kids off at a daycare it’s NOT by choice it’s because she has to because the dad failed to bread-win for the family. I’d say probably less than 15% of women especially Somali women would voluntarily work outside the home when they have kids at home. Now I suggest you rewrite your post and encourage your bros to work hard to earn a living for their families and/or to make sure they can do so before marrying and fathering children.

I know what this will turn into, somali women saying that if men were not deadbeats... and somali men saying if they just do their roles.. turn into a 7 page trending thread, called it

Well Feminist @Amirah already did.:mjlol::lolbron::pachah1:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m not really a feminist, or at least not the radical western version of it. I’m just impartial and believe in equal accountability, thank you very much :gnzbryw:

At least you are not as bad as @Angelina whose seem to blame Somali men for all her problems and divorce. :pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The problem with everything you listed is that you're making it seem like childrearing and looking after the baby is the duty of the wife when in fact the house, baby,parenting etc its all a shared responsibility that both should take part in

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
People are turning against Islam and the traditional way of life which has worked since the beginning of humanity. This is the world time to be living wallahi. I see single mothers everywhere.

The worst people I've seen grew up with stay at home moms lol. not saying there is anything wrong with sahms, just that whatever you're saying doesn't work either. it could if the mom is more involved in the child's life but most are more concerned with the cooking/cleaning/feeding. Some I've seen hardly look at the kids

I have to dissagree, women should not stay home. Both men and women should work together when it comes to raisimg their children and both be bread winners.

HAVE SOME AMBITION PEOPLE

Mercury

VIP
People are turning against Islam and the traditional way of life which has worked since the beginning of humanity. This is the world time to be living wallahi. I see single mothers everywhere.
the issue is to have the belief that its your wives duty to look after the house and kids your kids are just as important as your job thats why you should be a involved parent

SOMALIKNIGHT

the issue is to have the belief that its your wives duty to look after the house and kids your kids are just as important as your job thats why you should be a involved parent

It is her duty. I bring the money and she does everything else. I cannot relax at work but the wife sits down and has fun at home with the kids and her television and her friends. You are a extremist

Mercury

VIP
It is her duty. I bring the money and she does everything else. I cannot relax at work but the wife sits down and has fun at home with the kids and her television and her friends. You are a extremist
work isnt 24/7 after work you come home and do your 2nd job to be a parent and husband nothing extreme about it

SOMALIKNIGHT

work isnt 24/7 after work you come home and do your 2nd job to be a parent and husband nothing extreme about it

You are extreme. My mother and her mother looks after the child with her when necessary. I work all day. I need to rest. Cooking food is 2 hours. The wife is free all day. Stop brainwashing the young men here.

Trending

Latest posts