Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every group works for its own self interest. So the question then becomes, how can you have a cohesive society in ethnically heterogeneous areas?

looks like ethnic conflicts thou much lesser nowadays say than 30yrs ago will still exist for sometime to come.Its usually good leadership and economic sustainability that can take care of such issues. most likely its food and water that determines the future and ofc along with good policies by the powers that be.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a with blue eyes wouldn't just automatically make them attractive kek, hazel/light brown eyes would be more fitting.

we already have brown eyes. like mine :)

tumal

hyde
we already have brown eyes. like mine :)
is your brown or light brown and do you not like your eye color? mine is light brown and my moms eye color is hazel, same with my brother, I think it looks better than blue eyes but that's just my opinion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is your brown or light brown and do you not like your eye color? mine is light brown and my moms eye color is hazel, same with my brother, I think it looks better than blue eyes but that's just my opinion

light brown. i would have loved dark brown or something strong and pulling. My large eyes, eye brown and eye larshes have made up for it though, Mahsalaah they are delicious

hazel from a somali? wow u really r tumal huh lol

tumal

hyde
light brown. i would have loved dark brown or something strong and pulling. My large eyes, eye brown and eye larshes have made up for it though, Mahsalaah they are delicious

hazel from a somali? wow u really r tumal huh lol
yes half tumal, won't mention the other half because of tribalists in here, but my great grandfather had a northern Italian wife who converted, lol my mom still keeps contact with some of the Italian family members since they all lived together in Somalia. Still have yet to take a DNA test but I'm guessing I'd have some whitey DNA too unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts