Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Racial diversity is not a strength. It is a grinding, permanent source of conflict and tension, not just in Somalia but everywhere in the world where there is racial diversity.

Racial diversity means the presence of more than one race. So let’s imagine, just for a moment, how the history of Somalia would have been different without the racial diversity that resulted from bringing Bantus here and Cadaans coming here. What would Somalia's history be like with no Bantus and Cadaans? There would never have been slavery. There would never have been the Somali-Portugues war, there would have never been a need for the Dervish and their rebellions.

And it makes no difference if you want to put 100 percent of the blame on Somalis, Bantus or Cadaans. The fact remains that the historical balance sheet for somali/bantu/Cadaans racial diversity in the Somalia is hugely, crushingly negative. If you remove Somali/Bantu/Cadaans racial diversity, you remove slavery, our most deadly war, and our most murderous civil disturbances. The very worst parts of our history vanish. How can something that brought about all that horror be a good thing?

What about religious diversity? How many times have we been in a war with the Abyssinian/Christians in the Ogaden region?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If there was no diversity i would not have had opportunity to eat Chinese food in USA. We need diversity. I dont want to look at Farahs 24/7, i need me some young Brad Pitt!

If there was no diversity i would not have had opportunity to eat Chinese food in USA. We need diversity. I dont want to look at Farahs 24/7, i need me some young Brad Pitt!

Diversity is a terrible thing, white people made a huge mistake in the USA. Without racial diversity in the USA, there would be no slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, civil war, etc.

Just look at Minnesota, Somalis and AA's segregate from each other and regularly have fights.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Diversity is a terrible thing, white people made a huge mistake in the USA. Without racial diversity in the USA, there would be no slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, civil war, etc.

Just look at Minnesota, Somalis and AA's segregate from each other and regularly have fights.

We r ALL humans. One diversity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Really? Then why do even Muslims separate themselves by race? I've seen Masjids exclusively for Bosnians, Masjids exclusively for Indonesians...

Humans are weak. USA has shown how diversity can create amazing things. The rest of the world is copying usa now to make diversity!

Apollo

VIP

Somalis don't even look that similar. There is already enough internal diversity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
eww you sound like them self hating east asians :hova:

Guilty i guess.

Yuuummmmmy

enfant-noir-aux-yeux-bleux.jpg

Somalis act better with ajanib than they do with each other sometimes.

If homogenous Somali clans are always in conflict than we can't blame that on diversity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guilty i guess.

Yuuummmmmy

enfant-noir-aux-yeux-bleux.jpg

Of the participants who were surveyed, the majority of both men and women foundblue to be the most attractive eye color. In regard to eye colors other than blue, the study found that men preferred women who had green eyes over those with browneyes.

Apollo

VIP
Of the participants who were surveyed, the majority of both men and women foundblue to be the most attractive eye color. In regard to eye colors other than blue, the study found that men preferred women who had green eyes over those with browneyes.

White supremacy
Hollywood
White privilege

:nahgirl:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Every group works for its own self interest. So the question then becomes, how can you have a cohesive society in ethnically heterogeneous areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending