Disney Plots to Turn Children Homo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's not only meat, to be fair. It's meat, eggs, seafood and in some cases dairy as well. That's loads of variety. Beef, lamb, mutton, venison, bear, chicken, duck, turkey, even bloody pigeons, rofl. It gets wilder if you acquaint yourself with the nutrient dense organ meats as well. Liver, brain, heart, kidneys, spleen... the list goes on. Raw dairy products are various as well; milk, cheese, butter, cream, heavy cream, sour cream, yogurt, laban, kefir... and the list goes on as well. Not to mention the varieties of eggs out there (quail, chicken, duck, goose and even bloody ostrich) along with how an egg's taste and nutritional content can be tweaked based on what these omnivores are fed:

Not to mention what eating nose to tail can entail. Broths, marrow, cartilage, skin... and once again the list goes on. Personally, I'd never complain if I just ate delicious fatty, connective tissue and marrow rich meat bowls with raw milk but there's plenty of variety if one wants it. Certain herbs and spices don't flare up autoimmune and other issues for some folks or take away much from the diet so that adds another layers as well. And, contrary, to popular belief you can get all your nutrients from animal foods, including vitamin C. Nothing "restrictive" about it in at least that respect.

Ramadan Kareem and much love to you and yours, sister. I shall refrain from jokes along this vein out of respect. As for your autoimmune issues. That is something a lot of people turn to the carnivore way of eating for and it does seem to help though I admit I am not aware of any clinical research showing this though there's plenty showing that the antinutrients and phytotoxins in plants cause a lot of such problems or exacerbate them:

I did the AIP diet for five years. And was in full remission. You do not eat grains, no nuts and seeds, no dairy, no soy, and no legumes, or nightshades.

The Pandemic-related stress caused it to come back and regress. I certainly downplayed its impact on me. Chronic unmitigated stress = inflammation, and if that is not dealt with, no amount of eating clean will help.

Since life is slowly getting more normal, it's rescinding.

Eating only meat only can be costly. Also, the type of meat one eats must fulfill both a religious requirement and be grass-fed and pasture-raised, which can be difficult to procure depending on where you live. There are subscription businesses based on premium meat, but they aren't even 'kosher,' let alone 'halaal.'

As for the carnivore diet, what about fiber? A purely meat-based diet doesn't have it. Also, what about fostering gut diversity? Eating exclusively animal products does not seem all that diverse. One could say that it's somewhat acidic. I'd imagine one might get gout.

I know people on it tend to have quite a bit of bone broth. And I'm well aware that organ meats provide all the fat-soluble vitamins (A, E, D, K), and meats, in general, tend to be high in protein and (B-complex). But, where is the Vitamin C (I would assume it's low)?

I've also had raw cheese before, and it doesn't work for me. Dairy products and eggs don't agree with me as they cause me skin rashes. You can partially blame a western diet, toxins, and injections for that. I even got this condition shortly after a childhood schedule. I acknowledge that it's multi-factorial, but that is a huge factor that is seriously downplayed. Now you know what I am the way I am about this stuff. Especially considering this does not run in my family. And those things are pro-inflammatory.

Ramadan Mubarak!

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
:mjlol:I was not cross about that. Considering the events of the past 2 years that won't happen any time soon. I have to be very intentional about the type of man I invite into my life or any life changes as that can adversely impact my health. Psychosocial stress can set my condition ablaze as it has during the pandemic. I managed to get this forest fire of autoimmunity under control quite recently. So I won't let anyone or anything mess that up. In my attempt at 'healing,' there is no room for feeling (for anyone other than my family and day ones that were around during challenging times). I really have no space for anyone else at this time. And believe it would be insincere to engender a sense of false hope for a marital relationship when I'm not ready. I hope that sufficiently answers your question. And I assume you won't bring this up again. Gracias.
:wow1:

Thank you. I prefer paleo over carnivore. Eating only meat would be boring and highly restrictive.
Interesting read, what autoimmune condition do you have?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
As for the carnivore diet, what about fiber? A purely meat-based diet doesn't have it. Also, what about fostering gut diversity? Eating exclusively animal products does not seem all that diverse. One could say that it's somewhat acidic. I'd imagine one might get gout.

This is a common misconception. Gout isn't caused by meat or anything like that but, by the looks of it, things like hyperinsulinemic diets and the dysfunctions that come with them:

Just a personal anecdote to go along with the above, I was born with clubfoot which left me with bad aches I've had since I was a little kid. When I was 3-7 where or so it could get so bad that at parks my cousins would have to help me walk and borderline carry me. Eversince I went animal-based I've noticed the old aches and pains are completely gone all over my body like around my joints and ankles. Whenever I reintegrate plants, especially processed, carby foods like pizza the aches flare up almost immediately after.

I know people on it tend to have quite a bit of bone broth. And I'm well aware that organ meats provide all the fat-soluble vitamins (A, E, D, K), and meats, in general, tend to be high in protein and (B-complex). But, where is the Vitamin C (I would assume it's low)?

There is some vitamin C in muscle meats and more in organs like liver and, if I recall correctly, some other animal products like raw dairy products. Pretty much no one on a carnivore diet ends up with scurvy unless they're doing something moronic like subsisting on beef jerky (a lot of the taurine and vitamin C, from what I remember, is in the moist parts). Also, Vitamin C is kinda funny in that high carb diets seem to create an increased need for it. On a very low to zero carb diet your need becomes significantly lowered:

The irony being that they give you something sugary like orange juice which raises the need for Vitamin C so that you can get Vitamin C.💀 A lot of people don't know that in the past they often used to treat scurvy with meat which is something even a source as rudimentary as Wikipedia will share:

Fresh meat from animals which make their own vitamin C (which most animals do) contains enough vitamin C to prevent scurvy, and even partly treat it. In some cases (notably French soldiers eating fresh horse meat), it was discovered that meat alone, even partly cooked meat, could alleviate scurvy.

Scott's 1902 Antarctic expedition used lightly fried seal meat and liver, whereby complete recovery from incipient scurvy was reported to have taken less than two weeks.
[18]

Scurvy Wikipedia Page

As far as I know, there is not actually any clear clinical evidence that fiber is necessary in the human diet. In fact, the only somewhat decent study I've ever heard of on the matter seemed to show that the people who ate less fiber had less issues with overall digestion like, ironically, constipation:

Most of that stuff just comes out the other end and doesn't actually help digestion but clogs it up by the looks of it. I used to think fiber was great like a lot of vegans and vegetarians who live in bloat and pooping 10+ times a day land to this day then I gave up fibrous foods and to this day I maybe poop 1-2 times a day and it goes down incredibly easy.

As for the diversity stuff, not very knowledgeable on that front but I feel like it's overblown and I've noticed that some of the Hunter-Gatherers you've mentioned elsewhere who have such diverse guts, like the Hadza, apparently used to eat even more meat they do now where they also got moved onto lower quality land (see here). Lots of what's in various plant foods like tannins, lectins oxalates, phytates and gluten is pretty detrimental to the human gut and this has been shown several times in the literature from what I gather. Some of these things in enough of a dosage can even damage your gut lining and cause leaky guts.

Loads of people report improved digestion, mood and overall gut health when they make the switch:

(check out the site, lots of such testimonials on there)​

Also, speaking from my own experience being interested in the nutrition community on all sides for years I've noticed that things like candida overgrowth and overall gut dysfunction are actually fairly common with vegans. I can't tell you how many ex-Vegans do interviews like this and talk about stuff like that alongside constant bloat, pooping too much, constipation and overall gut dysfunction. I'm really not convinced by all this "hormetic effect" talk around plants as though low dose poisoning yourself over-time is basically like lifting weights.

Eating only meat only can be costly. Also, the type of meat one eats must fulfill both a religious requirement and be grass-fed and pasture-raised, which can be difficult to procure depending on where you live. There are subscription businesses based on premium meat, but they aren't even 'kosher,' let alone 'halaal.'

There are plenty of ways to do it cheaply. Organ meats, the most nutritious parts by far, are normally dirt-cheap since people don't tend to take an interest in them nowadays. And you can find the right butcher and workout a deal for the muscle cuts and the same goes for local farmers for dairy and whatnot. Lots of people have done this way of eating while being college students or dirt poor and there are loads of guides out there. It's something of a myth that it's only doable while well off. Feel like that's perhaps only true if you want to just wholesale munch rib-eyes that are grass-fed and grass-finished everyday several times a day.

Nevertheless I sympathize with you regarding living in a gaal country. If you're ever able I do highly recommend just giving it a shot.

Ramadan Mubarak!

Abu Dhabi Dubai GIF by Vogue Fitness Crossfit Yas

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is a common misconception. Gout isn't caused by meat or anything like that but, by the looks of it, things like hyperinsulinemic diets and the dysfunctions that come with them:

Just a personal anecdote to go along with the above, I was born with clubfoot which left me with bad aches I've had since I was a little kid. When I was 3-7 where or so it could get so bad that at parks my cousins would have to help me walk and borderline carry me. Eversince I went animal-based I've noticed the old aches and pains are completely gone all over my body like around my joints and ankles. Whenever I reintegrate plants, especially processed, carby foods like pizza the aches flare up almost immediately after.

There is some vitamin C in muscle meats and more in organs like liver and, if I recall correctly, some other animal products like raw dairy products. Pretty much no one on a carnivore diet ends up with scurvy unless they're doing something moronic like subsisting on beef jerky (a lot of the taurine and vitamin C, from what I remember, is in the moist parts). Also, Vitamin C is kinda funny in that high carb diets seem to create an increased need for it. On a very low to zero carb diet your need becomes significantly lowered:

The irony being that they give you something sugary like orange juice which raises the need for Vitamin C so that you can get Vitamin C.💀 A lot of people don't know that in the past they often used to treat scurvy with meat which is something even a source as rudimentary as Wikipedia will share:

Scurvy Wikipedia Page

As far as I know, there is not actually any clear clinical evidence that fiber is necessary in the human diet. In fact, the only somewhat decent study I've ever heard of on the matter seemed to show that the people who ate less fiber had less issues with overall digestion like, ironically, constipation:

Most of that stuff just comes out the other end and doesn't actually help digestion but clogs it up by the looks of it. I used to think fiber was great like a lot of vegans and vegetarians who live in bloat and pooping 10+ times a day land to this day then I gave up fibrous foods and to this day I maybe poop 1-2 times a day and it goes down incredibly easy.

As for the diversity stuff, not very knowledgeable on that front but I feel like it's overblown and I've noticed that some of the Hunter-Gatherers you've mentioned elsewhere who have such diverse guts, like the Hadza, apparently used to eat even more meat they do now where they also got moved onto lower quality land (see here). Lots of what's in various plant foods like tannins, lectins oxalates, phytates and gluten is pretty detrimental to the human gut and this has been shown several times in the literature from what I gather. Some of these things in enough of a dosage can even damage your gut lining and cause leaky guts.

Loads of people report improved digestion, mood and overall gut health when they make the switch:

(check out the site, lots of such testimonials on there)​

Also, speaking from my own experience being interested in the nutrition community on all sides for years I've noticed that things like candida overgrowth and overall gut dysfunction are actually fairly common with vegans. I can't tell you how many ex-Vegans do interviews like this and talk about stuff like that alongside constant bloat, pooping too much, constipation and overall gut dysfunction. I'm really not convinced by all this "hormetic effect" talk around plants as though low dose poisoning yourself over-time is basically like lifting weights.

There are plenty of ways to do it cheaply. Organ meats, the most nutritious parts by far, are normally dirt-cheap since people don't tend to take an interest in them nowadays. And you can find the right butcher and workout a deal for the muscle cuts and the same goes for local farmers for dairy and whatnot. Lots of people have done this way of eating while being college students or dirt poor and there are loads of guides out there. It's something of a myth that it's only doable while well off. Feel like that's perhaps only true if you want to just wholesale munch rib-eyes that are grass-fed and grass-finished everyday several times a day.

Nevertheless I sympathize with you regarding living in a gaal country. If you're ever able I do highly recommend just giving it a shot.

Abu Dhabi Dubai GIF by Vogue Fitness Crossfit Yas
Funny things is when I only consistently eat plant based food for a week+ my joint aches, I stop feeling bloated and my skin clear up. Not as extreme as your but I found it interesting how we how are bodies react differently on what we eat

disneyStrikesAgain.jpg

Disney strikes again. They are making a "task force".

I would like to take this moment to remind everyone that Salafiyyah is the only answer to this nonsense. You implement Salafi understanding of Islam- this would get shut down very quickly, if the country is run by Salafis. Instead, Disney execs would likely be trying to make themselves seem pro-Islam.

Sufis are more liable to compromise on these matters. Sufism is more amenable to Westernization.

Anyways, obviously it is absolutely necessary for society to persecute homos, witches, adulterers, fornicators, etc.

what we are seeing here is a case study of the dangers of tolerating these infestations.

feminism also should be shut down. these lgbtlmnop+, anti-religious elements (ie atheists)- they work hand in hand with feminists. the feminists lecture about women's rights then the next thing you know they're pushing degeneracy in the name of "women's rights". I don't care if a thousand people attack me, I am telling the truth. "women's rights" according to feminists means OnlyFans, "sex work," abortion, zina, trannies for some inexplicable reason, etc.

look at Malala for example. first she's about "girls right to education". okay. then she came out and said why do people need to wait till marriage to have sex? feminism is just a giant bait-and-switch. and people can get mad at and attack me all they want but if you are serious about combatting the tide of degeneracy, you have to attack feminism as they're part of the coalition pushing this garbage. the feminists are foot soldiers in pushing all this.

(I put emphasis on feminists because a million screeching feminazis will emerge if you say a word they don't like so I pre-emptively laid out a case against them... however they are only one part of the larger coalition pushing to turn society into Sodom and Gommorah... and that is the right way to view them, they do not really represents the rights or interests of women, they are simply a tool of the larger agenda to make society degenerate)

Last edited:
@Lostbox

Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows​

you really think this is just something spontaneous and natural? you would have to be very naïve to think so. they themselves know what they are doing, that's why they are so insistent on promoting this stuff to children.

Trending