Disney Plots to Turn Children Homo

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
1648665125937.jpg

Is leftism just a giant grooming operation?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They already turned Superman gay when they acquired Disney and then Spongebob now they coming for the rest :damn: :damn:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
They already turned Superman gay when they acquired Disney and then Spongebob now they coming for the rest :damn: :damn:

they turned Superman gay??? and Spongebob?? people always had their suspicions about Spongebob but.... I thought he officially was asexual

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

wow... they really did make Spongebob gay....

I am convinced Johnny Bravo is a victim of this conspiracy. I never liked Spongebob and I really liked Johnny Bravo. But they got rid of Johnny Bravo and pushed Spongebob on everyone.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Superman belongs to DC Comics which belongs to WarnerMedia (former Time Warner) which now belongs to AT&T, not Disney. And I've never heard of him being gay. Maybe in some alt universe but never mainstream Superman. For god's sake there's a successful show running now called Superman & Lois where they're married and have sons:

Lois, not Louis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
they turned Superman gay??? and Spongebob?? people always had their suspicions about Spongebob but.... I thought he officially was asexual
Superman belongs to DC Comics which belongs to WarnerMedia (former Time Warner) which now belongs to AT&T, not Disney. And I've never heard of him being gay. Maybe in some alt universe but never mainstream Superman. For god's sake there's a successful show running now called Superman & Lois where they're married and have sons:

Yes DC Comics turned him gay a couple months ago you guys are behind...

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes DC Comics turned him gay a couple months ago you guys are behind...

@Omar del Sur

I fully support you from now on and am so sorry for all the jokes, niyahow. There really is an agenda. Please tell me more about psy op Putin.

B6NHOHg.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Remember when Disney used to be associated with christian propaganda? Oh what a time
:russ:
It never had a religious agenda. Disney was always abhorrent and used to insert subliminal erotic imaging into its movies or cartoons. Everything from phallic symbols to provocative wording, , and illicit acts littered in material aimed at children. It also actively promotes political propaganda and bestiality.

@Shimbiris called me a suugo scientist when he has no idea about the extent of the social conditioning and the biochemical assaults on children. There is an agro-tech firm called Exotech that uses pill/tablets with female pheromones on male moths to sexually confuse them in turn causing population collapse for the purpose of pest control. We need not forget about the endocrine-disrupting effects of atrazine which though banned in parts of Europe is still in their water supply. And I read a paper implicating methyl mercury in causing particular bird species of having divergent mating preferences with the same sex and also making the females less fertile. Though the paper clarified that this had no known impact on humans. It's difficult to trust big chem or pharma as they blatantly lie all the time. I have been ardently against them for the better part of 1.5 decades.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris called me a suugo scientist when he has no idea about the extent of the social conditioning and the biochemical assaults on children. There is an agro-tech firm called Exotech that uses pill/tablets with female pheromones on male moths to sexually confuse them in turn causing population collapse for the purpose of pest control. We need not forget about the endocrine disrupting affects of atrazine which though banned in parts of Europe is still in their water supply. And I read a paper implicating methyl mercury in causing particular bird species of having divergent mating preferences with the same sex and also making the females less fertile. Though the paper clarified that this had no known impact on humans. It's difficult to trust big chem or pharma as they blatantly lie all the time. I have been an ardently against them for the better part of 1.5 decades.

Think you're remembering another nigga and just cross with me over my recent comments regarding you needing to get hitched and mother ilmo. :devilish: I do not recall calling you a suugo scientista over such things. As a matter of fact, you and I largely see eye to eye on matters concerning nutrition and health. I'm not as averse toward vaccines as you and wish you would go all the way beyond paleo and become a fully carnivorous woman but otherwise we largely see eye to eye. We even see eye to eye in terms of how to educate and raise children, to be honest. I'm regularly impressed by you, walaashay. It touches the heart to know a young lady of your caliber exists within the community.

@Shimbiris @Sophisticate You mind find this interesting lol

Fun fact, BlackRock (the investment managment company) owns;
  • 18% of Fox
  • 16% of CBS
  • 13% of Comcast
  • 12% of CNN
  • 12% of Disney
Pay close attention to that last one. Now, here's where the fuckery begins due to BlackRock's push for "social responsiblity" and Larry Fink wanting to be a Christ like figure for fags, trannies and other freaks.

Companies now have ESG scores which basically amounts to the woke "we :it0tdo8: BLM, trannies, fat women etc" bullshit that you see on their ads and social media accounts. This is why the media is constantly shoving all manner of degenerate shit down people's throat and dick-riding every new social "cause".

Disney isn't excempt from this. ETF trends said "We have decided to downgrade Disney from its previous Leaf Score of a 4 to a 3". Meaning that Disney basically wasn't woke enough which as a result reflects poorly on the company's ESG score. https://www.etftrends.com/2021/12/esg-case-study-the-walt-disney-company/

Translation: They need to start doing over the top woke shit to be counted as one of the progressive company "fighting for social change" lol. It's basically a moral-fagging cash grab :mjlol::mjlol:

These companies would start championing and talking about the plight of child-molesters and pedos if they thought it would possitively affect their ESG score. They're soul-less in every sense of the word.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Think you're remembering another nigga and just cross with me over my recent comments regarding you needing to get hitched and mother ilmo. :devilish:
:mjlol:I was not cross about that. Considering the events of the past 2 years that won't happen any time soon. I have to be very intentional about the type of man I invite into my life or any life changes as that can adversely impact my health. Psychosocial stress can set my condition ablaze as it has during the pandemic. I managed to get this forest fire of autoimmunity under control quite recently. So I won't let anyone or anything mess that up. In my attempt at 'healing,' there is no room for feeling (for anyone other than my family and day ones that were around during challenging times). I really have no space for anyone else at this time. And believe it would be insincere to engender a sense of false hope for a marital relationship when I'm not ready. I hope that sufficiently answers your question. And I assume you won't bring this up again. Gracias.
:wow1:
I do not recall calling you a suugo scientista over such things. As a matter of fact, you and I largely see eye to eye on matters concerning nutrition and health. I'm not as averse toward vaccines as you and wish you would go all the way beyond paleo and become a fully carnivorous woman but otherwise we largely see eye to eye. We even see eye to eye in terms of how to educate and raise children, to be honest. I'm regularly impressed by you, walaashay. It touches the heart to know a young lady of your caliber exists within the community.
Thank you. I prefer paleo over carnivore. Eating only meat would be boring and highly restrictive.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thank you. I prefer paleo over carnivore. Eating only meat would be boring and highly restrictive.

It's not only meat, to be fair. It's meat, eggs, seafood and in some cases dairy as well. That's loads of variety. Beef, lamb, mutton, venison, bear, chicken, duck, turkey, even bloody pigeons, rofl. It gets wilder if you acquaint yourself with the nutrient dense organ meats as well. Liver, brain, heart, kidneys, spleen... the list goes on. Raw dairy products are various as well; milk, cheese, butter, cream, heavy cream, sour cream, yogurt, laban, kefir... and the list goes on as well. Not to mention the varieties of eggs out there (quail, chicken, duck, goose and even bloody ostrich) along with how an egg's taste and nutritional content can be tweaked based on what these omnivores are fed:

Not to mention what eating nose to tail can entail. Broths, marrow, cartilage, skin... and once again the list goes on. Personally, I'd never complain if I just ate delicious fatty, connective tissue and marrow rich meat bowls with raw milk but there's plenty of variety if one wants it. Certain herbs and spices don't flare up autoimmune and other issues for some folks or take away much from the diet so that adds another layers as well. And, contrary, to popular belief you can get all your nutrients from animal foods, including vitamin C. Nothing "restrictive" about it in at least that respect.

:mjlol:I was not cross about that. Considering the events of the past 2 years that won't happen any time soon. I have to be very intentional about the type of man I invite into my life or any life changes as that can adversely impact my health. Psychosocial stress can set my condition ablaze as it has during the pandemic. I managed to get this forest fire of autoimmunity under control quite recently. So I won't let anyone or anything mess that up. In my attempt at 'healing,' there is no room for feeling (for anyone other than my family and day ones that were around during challenging times). I really have no space for anyone else at this time. And believe it would be insincere to engender a sense of false hope for a marital relationship when I'm not ready. I hope that sufficiently answers your question. And I assume you won't bring this up again. Gracias.
:wow1:

Ramadan Kareem and much love to you and yours, sister. I shall refrain from jokes along this vein out of respect. As for your autoimmune issues. That is something a lot of people turn to the carnivore way of eating for and it does seem to help though I admit I am not aware of any clinical research showing this though there's plenty showing that the antinutrients and phytotoxins in plants cause a lot of such problems or exacerbate them:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts