DISGUSTING! Guards of warlord leader of the breakaway region of Somalia, Puntland, deliberately shot dead a girl in a car as he was passing by

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Idiots shot her and no aid was rendered to her. They kept on moving.

Somalia is seriously cursed.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN, there's little regard for life.

Life is cheaper than a pound of tomato in the hell-hole.

The double chinned one hasn’t even sent condolences to the family of the girl he killed. It’s like she didn’t matter.
His children are roaming around Turkey and Malaysia. This is ridiculous

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN. Unlike the rest of Somalia....or region including, he'll face justice.

Warlord leader? Says the guy from the part of Somalia, that literally has a Warlord leader.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Life is cheaper than a pound of tomato in the hell-hole.

The double chinned one hasn’t even sent condolences to the family of the girl he killed. It’s like she didn’t matter.
His children are roaming around Turkey and Malaysia. This is ridiculous
If they outlawed the custom blood money a lot more people would face consequences our traditions are backward.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN.

Police back in Somalia/SL are notoriously trigger happy. We need to regulate khat usage for security forces.

Wouldn’t even be surprised if this is ends with the murderer’s family paying blood money to the victim.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN. Unlike the rest of Somalia....or region including, he'll face justice.

Warlord leader? Says the guy from the part of Somalia, that literally has a Warlord leader.

Stop it @Arma ! Just stop manne!

Dude all these “Presidents” of regions of Somalia are warlords in my book.

They put the driver in prison, the police are saying he accelerated towards them when they ordered him to stop, even if that's true I don't think he deserves prison, may be he pressed the accelerator instead of the brake.

They put the driver in prison, the police are saying he accelerated towards them when they ordered him to stop, even if that's true I don't think he deserves prison, may be he pressed the accelerator instead of the brake.

The driver is at fault for speeding towards them. He could have easily been a terrorist who wanted to carry out a suicide attack.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto the innocent girl who died.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

When there’s no driver license test to ask “what would you do when you see/hear a siren”. Thru should be taught about the rules of driving. However, it’s a failed all together. Kid didn’t know you gotta pull to the side when you hear a siren.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
AUN life is raqiis in that xaar-gud
He will learn now I guess.

Some of these drivers are reckless and they have no regard for rules or human life.
Your ability to justify this sort of shit is amazing.

I'm telling you now if this had happened in Somalia or Somaliland you'd go on about how evil they are and how there's little regard for life.

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
AUN.

Police back in Somalia/SL are notoriously trigger happy. We need to regulate khat usage for security forces.

Wouldn’t even be surprised if this is ends with the murderer’s family paying blood money to the victim.
Khat usage can also have its advantages for soldiers in times of war. My cousins were able to kill a famous terrorist in Xamar during the TFG era. It makes soldiers alert and starve off boredom during long stretches of watch duty.