DISGUSTING! Guards of warlord leader of the breakaway region of Somalia, Puntland, deliberately shot dead a girl in a car as he was passing by

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Earlier today another police officer was killed in Garowe. AUN

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh no, we are collectively headed towards a bad path. I don't know what the answer is but this is unacceptable

AUN to the brother

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@TekNiKo a few days ago Kenya bombed Gedo. Usually there would be a short moment of outrage and back to normal. But this time the government was unusually silent. It is not longer politically relevant, nobody posted about it. Farmajo doesn't care. But in some areas every civilian death is reported and accounted for. Think about that next time you think you are sending shots.

:kanyeshrug:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo a few days ago Kenya bombed Gedo. Usually there would be a short moment of outrage and back to normal. But this time the government was unusually silent. It is not longer politically relevant, nobody posted about it. Farmajo doesn't care. But in some areas every civilian death is reported and accounted for. Think about that next time you think you are sending shots.

:kanyeshrug:
You make a good point sxb I cant even refute that. I aint sending shots but geniunely care for these poor people, just like you should care about Gedo civilians its awful all around.

:kanyehmm:Relative of the deceased aun claims garowe is full of drunks with aks at night and the comments seem to agree :cosbyhmm:
The killer was a security guard for a hotel in Garowe, it's true that there is alcohol smuggling going on in Puntland and Somaliland, every week you'll hear that the police seized illegal drugs. just this week the smugglers killed Somaliland police commander in Xudun.

Last edited:

Trending