Disgraced Silanyo names a district for his folks in the middle of Gabiley region (Dacarta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yeah sxb , toljecle of a the major HJ ( Momma Love) are spread as far as Fayaan biiro close to Oromo and as far as Djibouti. They all registered at this district . Actually 200,000 is way smaller it could be more :) Reer Waddani are awaited by a huge disapointment.
Fayaanbiiro is our territory close to Gildessa a FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER TOLJECLE talking you have Midgaan and Fiqishini in your clan.

waraabe

Your superior
Saxb CG hates CIDLO than Muuse Biixi . That is a known fact. If at all Waddani had a different candidate . On reer Awdal the Saylici crew whom are the Laan Dheere out there are with Moses. Oops also was reading that all those pro Xirsi HJ just left Waddani calling it a tribal entity. Looks like Waddani is is turning into a "Tusbax go'ay"

The failed wadani clan party is going to lose, the question is how much are they going to cry

Its probably a geeljire territory. The name is dacarta and if I am not mistaken its a sour tree.

Wallahi it stupid. Why doesn't he help his relatives eating undomesticated animals rather than naming unknown district.

At least other leaders are feeding their ethnic or tribes.

Wariyaa f*ck off with your cuqdad. " sayid Siilanyo is not like your average Mariyoole stealing from the public coffers to feed his folks why you encouraging him to do that.? And when does survival and innovative way of feeding oneself turned into shame? I was impressed by that young man who refused to succumb to begging but instead made use of his nature given resource Last time I checked Porcupine was halaal. While the folks of Duke of butthole were feeding on Warthog No one called them reer Warthog, waa loo Xil qariyay

Anyways Kanaxa oo nafta waaya.Dacaart district is here to stay and will vote for Muse the savior of Somaliland

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You have jaarso kkkk
20139835_1894727100846570_8940101538054580371_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Rooble This Tol Jecle he is talking about don't even have a single
MP in the Somaliland parliament elections of 2005 Lol. They number less than Fiqishini.
That shows they don't even exist.

upload_2017-7-21_20-50-22.png

Fayaanbiiro is our territory close to Gildessa a FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER TOLJECLE talking you have Midgaan and Fiqishini in your clan.
war shut the fu*^ up ! meeshani kumaqaado. Marka ahlul baydku wadahdalyaan . In aad nebiga kusalid mooyaane hadal kuumafurna. Ilayn masiirkaada ayaa lagahadlaya

• Is that a Kabo shaaagle presentation ? What a pity?. I hope you just sit there and Nabiga kusali when your masters are discusing issues pertaining to the sacr d republic. If not why not join your uncle Beyle in Farmaajoland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts