Discrimination against Somalilanders in Mogadishu. They're literally urinating in their mouths.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Abel2019, post: 1792296, member: 11135"]He did it because he wanted to pardon olf and other oromo extremist group lool anyways hes time are numbered and olf/ onlf will be added to the terrorist list and we gonna be doing what we always have been doing to our ogadeni brothers and sisters :ufdup:[/QUOTE]

my 63 iq friend by then the onlf would already elected. onlf had the support of 80% of somalis in ogaden. onf threated tp end the peace deal if continue to intervere with jubbaland.

"Abel2019, post: 1792298, member: 11135"]Mogadishu will be the 2nd largest city in Ethiopia followed by hargessa :yousmart:[/QUOTE]
thousands of ethio soldier died in the ethiopian invasion of somalia, you ran when al-shabaab showed up and the un had call bantus to retake mogadishu, because your pussy made it worse.

edit: pathetic 63 iq rawmeater blocked me:lolbron:

my 63 iq friend by then the onlf would already elected. onlf had the support of 80% of somalis in ogaden. onf threated tp end the peace deal if continue to intervere with jubbaland.

thousands of ethio soldier died in the ethiopian invasion of somalia, you ran when al-shabaab showed and the un had call bantus to retake mogadishu, because your pussy made shit worse.
That's a bunch of lie lol al shebab were wiped out by ethiopian solders with low casuality plus it doesn't matter if onlf have the support of Somalis in ogaden their lives means shit to us .. If you wanna die along with onlf members so be it :manny:

Abel2019, post: 1792296, member: 11135"]He did it because he wanted to pardon olf and other oromo extremist group lool anyways hes time are numbered and olf/ onlf will be added to the terrorist list and we gonna be doing what we always have been doing to our ogadeni brothers and sisters :ufdup:

"Abel2019, post: 1792298, member: 11135"]Mogadishu will be the 2nd largest city in Ethiopia followed by hargessa :yousmart:[/QUOTE]
thousands of ethio soldier died in the ethiopian invasion of somalia, you ran when al-shabaab showed up and the un had call bantus to retake mogadishu, because your pussy made it worse.

edit: pathetic 63 iq rawmeater blocked me:lolbron:[/QUOTE]
Why would I block you brother your my favorite somali around here :liberaltears:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That's a bunch of lie lol al shebab were wiped out by ethiopian solders with low casuality plus it doesn't matter if onlf have the support of Somalis in ogaden their lives means shit to us .. If you wanna die along with onlf members so be it :manny:

acording to the current US ambassador:
''The 2006 war in Somalia did not go well either for the United States or Ethiopia. Recently a State Department spokesperson, Donald Yamamoto, admitted that the whole idea was “a big mistake,” obliquely admitting U.S. responsibility for the invasion. The 50,000 Ethiopian invasion force, which had expected a cake walk, instead ran into a buzz saw of Somali resistance, got bogged down and soon withdrew with its tail between its legs. The political result of the invasion was predictable.:kanyehmm:

acording to the current US ambassador:
''The 2006 war in Somalia did not go well either for the United States or Ethiopia. Recently a State Department spokesperson, Donald Yamamoto, admitted that the whole idea was “a big mistake,” obliquely admitting U.S. responsibility for the invasion. The 50,000 Ethiopian invasion force, which had expected a cake walk, instead ran into a buzz saw of Somali resistance, got bogged down and soon withdrew with its tail between its legs. The political result of the invasion was predictable.:kanyehmm:
https://www.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/153/26334.html

To bad the Somalis who used to occupy that region have "mysteriously" vanished :gaasdrink: trust me brother theres a green devil in that region that swallows Somalis :liberaltears:
You just confirmed you're not somali lol. You must be habesha, no somali talks like this and uses the name abel.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pray @Bohol reads this to understand IRIRISM which was short lived union of uniting on darod enemy, doesn't bring about cohesion. That's why USC/SNM collapsed. We can't unite with people on short-term interests or common enemies, it simply doesn't work. Qatar and Hawiye short-term interest unity of anti darod locally and anti saudi/dubai is just nonsensical unity that isn't grounded in history whatsoever. They will just disappear like USC/SNM had to disappear after 91 and couldn't carry on the nation.

Historical alliances are stable and historical and the only long-term one that actually LASTS. It takes centuries to build, respect, and work on before full TRUST is developed. It's not something you can achieve overnight, may u learn from your mistakes and surrender to Puntland. Look at USC not only does he kill you, he will 'piss' in your mouth if you come and demand 'mag or justice'. Hawiye dhaqan ma jiro, there is no ISIMO, even the XAAD guy who is Murusade oo nabadoon la baxayo wuxu ku noola guriga muse boqor, waxayna uu bixiyeen nabadoon oo ku tusinayso inaysan SOMALI DHAQAN gabin manta Hawiye. I pinpointed why, it was colonials who didn't accomodate they're ISIMO, it 'removed' them completely from city life, while they were told to stay in BADIYAHA isimada ama meelaha aysan soo gaadhin dawladu. That was incorrect. Isimo have power over all clans-men be inside or outside cities, they need accomodating at all times.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re right, unfortunately.

Your Sade partner has surrendered to Majerten after exposing nabad iyo nolal was PL slogan in 2000. @Dues Ex Machete @nine @Sheikh @nomand

Only your dumb afar qoble ass is fighting still and your my abtiyaal, like WTF. I will take care of my mother since it's my responsibility as a male son of hers, but I ain't adding 'shit' to your clan, you are mangaab dee. My dad helped his Issa Mahmoud mother and ensured all his assets were taken by his 'aunties' on his mother side cause he said 'ana wiilkooda ah' since it's his responsibility. We have different culture to you guys. Na dhaaf nayaa. But my dad hates Issa Mahmoud as a clan, like I hate Murusade. It's because we are exposed to our abtiyaal and see they're not BRIGHT PEOPLE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He wants to kill you :)

Sade goes back to his 'ugaas status' level in Darod. He can still utilize Mahri Ismacil ties in Yemen/Oman just like any darod can. He is under Darod 'xeer' also. He is only trying to 'add' something more then what he is worth in the nation to his clan, but where do u go back to as Murusade-Hiraab. U know where u go back too. Look at GM/HS/HAMAR before Abdillahi Yusuf intervention. It's cause u were in 'cawaan' era before colonials, u lost ajuuran sultanates, just like we lost somali govt in 91. Today if white people call us animals, we need to accept it, cuz we don't have an administration. U need to accept that for hawiye before keenadiid u were indeed 'cawaan'. Caydu ceeb malaha hadu xaqiiq tabanayso.

It's up to you rather then going back n forth in lawlessness is say 'lets' change the future, we can't change the past, shali waxaa tagay waa dhaceen, lakin beri in aan plan garaysto is UP TO U today. U r not doing that. My clan didn't sit there and moan after we lost the kingdom race for osman mahmoud, we took what we had which was probably not much and restarted again so I can now continue it further for them 200 years later. Then I will tell my kid u ensure u take them further, no matter what ur views or idealogies or nonsense is, JUST ENSURE THERE IS 'ADDITIONS AND GROWTH' for bah dubays.

Sade goes back to his 'ugaas status' level in Darod. He can still utilize Mahri Ismacil ties in Yemen/Oman just like any darod can. He is under Darod 'xeer' also. He is only trying to 'add' something more then what he is worth in the nation to his clan, but where do u go back to as Murusade-Hiraab. U know where u go back too. Look at GM/HS/HAMAR before Abdillahi Yusuf intervention. It's cause u were in 'cawaan' era before colonials, u lost ajuuran sultanates, just like we lost somali govt in 91. Today if white people call us animals, we need to accept it, cuz we don't have an administration. U need to accept that for hawiye before keenadiid u were indeed 'cawaan'. Caydu ceeb malaha hadu xaqiiq tabanayso.

It's up to you rather then going back n forth in lawlessness is say 'lets' change the future, we can't change the past, shali waxaa tagay waa dhaceen, lakin beri in aan plan garaysto is UP TO U today. U r not doing that. My clan didn't sit there and moan after we lost the kingdom race for osman mahmoud, we took what we had which was probably not much and restarted again so I can now continue it further for them 200 years later. Then I will tell my kid u ensure u take them further, no matter what ur views or idealogies or nonsense is, JUST ENSURE THERE IS 'ADDITIONS AND GROWTH' for bah dubays.
Do you like coffee @DR OSMAN ?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your Sade partner has surrendered to Majerten after exposing nabad iyo nolal was PL slogan in 2000. @Dues Ex Machete @nine @Sheikh @nomand

Only your dumb afar qoble ass is fighting still and your my abtiyaal, like WTF. I will take care of my mother since it's my responsibility as a male son of hers, but I ain't adding 'shit' to your clan, you are mangaab dee. My dad helped his Issa Mahmoud mother and ensured all his assets were taken by his 'aunties' on his mother side cause he said 'ana wiilkooda ah' since it's his responsibility. We have different culture to you guys. Na dhaaf nayaa. But my dad hates Issa Mahmoud as a clan, like I hate Murusade. It's because we are exposed to our abtiyaal and see they're not BRIGHT PEOPLE.

Nacasyahow Sade never surrendered and will never will. You will surrender bc you are my pet Bantuyahow

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Sade goes back to his Boqor/Ugaas status level in Darood. Sade can do business with Omanis in Oman since we have major ties there. I'm worth more than you a fake Bantu b00n that was a runaway slave from Zanzibar

Trending

Latest posts