Discrimination against Somalilanders in Mogadishu. They're literally urinating in their mouths.

somalis own a large portion of Ethiopia, which is a multi ethnic country, same can't be said for somalia which is single ethnic, look it up many maids and refugees that are habesha In hargeysa though I don't know why you would deny this
Where are the maids at ? Show me a video of habesha maid in somalialnd ?

somalis own a large portion of Ethiopia, which is a multi ethnic country, same can't be said for somalia which is single ethnic, look it up many maids and refugees that are habesha In hargeysa though I don't know why you would deny this
" Somalis own large portion of Ethiopia ":liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:I gotta admit your a funny dude and delusional

Tukraq

VIP
Where are the maids at ? Show me a video of habesha maid in somalialnd ?
you got to ask reer hargaysa Im not from there but they've posted it before on here many times
" Somalis own large portion of Ethiopia ":liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:I gotta admit your a funny dude and delusional
ethiopia-map-1.jpg

use common sense somalis own the second biggest state in Ethiopia after oromiya

you got to ask reer hargaysa Im not from there but they've posted it before on here many times

ethiopia-map-1.jpg

use common sense somalis own the second biggest state in Ethiopia after oromiya
OGADEN ? Do you know know what's going on in that region :drakekidding:

Habesha maid are very rare plus they don't work for Muslims let alone go 2 somalialnd lool
Your honestly delusional if you think “they don’t work for Muslims.” First of all, what does Muslim have to do with this?

Just go to the rich Arab gulf states and Habesha’s are maids and do all the cleaning. In fact, many of them are prositutes and Arabs pay and enjoy them.

There’s countless stories about maids/servants being abused in the Middle east and 8 out 10 are Habesha’s.

Just face it, your broke just like Somalis and Africans if not worse. You got nothing to boast about or be arrogant about.

We Weren't talking about the gulf states lool theres a somali maid and a somali prostitutes in the gulf states to plus most of the maids and prostitutes in the gulf are oromo

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Propaganda tplf never targeted amahra infact there are amhara generals and commanders in Ethiopians defence force
and there were also high rank isaaq member in the barre regime. and what's
your proof of somalis vanishing from ogaden when 97% of the region acording to the CSA?

your proof of somalis vanishing from ogaden when 97% of the region acording to the CSA?
Somalis in the ogaden region have been prosecuted since menilk conquered it.
Haile selassie did it mengusitu did it the difference between them and tplf is they do it silently. They shutdown the internet and don't allow the media.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalis in the ogaden region have been prosecuted since menilk conquered it.
Haile selassie did it mengusitu did it the difference between them and tplf is they do it silently. They shutdown the internet and don't allow the media.
is this your big revalation? every somalis knows this, wslf/onlf didn't pop out of nowhere.

I've never heard of Onlf until abiy pardoned them lool they just a Bush rebels and a tool for tplf to convince the world that they fighting against "terrorist " while 99% of their target isn't onlf members it's the innocent somali citizen.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I've never heard of Onlf until abiy pardoned them lool they just a Bush rebels and a tool for tplf to convince the world that they fighting against "terrorist " while 99% of their target isn't onlf members it's the innocent somali citizen.
"i've haven't heard" of them" 63 iq habesha response, watch some real and instead of state propganda.
you don't make peace with rebels for no reason if there no threat to you.

"i've haven't heard" of them" 63 iq habesha response, watch some real and instead of state propganda.
you don't make peace with rebels for no reason if there no threat to you.
He did it because he wanted to pardon olf and other oromo extremist group lool anyways hes time are numbered and olf/ onlf will be added to the terrorist list and we gonna be doing what we always have been doing to our ogadeni brothers and sisters :ufdup:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
He did it because he wanted to pardon olf and other oromo extremist group lool anyways hes time are numbered and olf/ onlf will be added to the terrorist list and we gonna be doing what we always have been doing to our ogadeni brothers and sisters :ufdup:
my 63 iq friend by then the onlf would already elected. onlf had the support of 80% of somalis in ogaden. onf threated tp end the peace deal if continue to intervere with jubbaland.

Mogadishu will be the 2nd largest city in Ethiopia followed by hargessa :yousmart:
thousands of ethio soldier died in the ethiopian invasion of somalia, you ran when al-shabaab showed and the un had call bantus to retake mogadishu, because your pussy made shit worse.

Trending