Discrimination against Somalilanders in Mogadishu. They're literally urinating in their mouths.

Worthless so you always tag me:ulyin:
Runta sheeg abaayo, wa ijeceshahay:trumpsmirk:
Could you please stop pretending to be a Dhulbahante or a Darood? Everyone on this site even you’re lander “brothers” knows you’re a sheegato. If you are a Dhulbahante then You’re a fuckin beg. Begging a clan that doesn’t like you and tries it’s best to undermine you. It’s pathetic walahi.

Could you please stop pretending to be a Dhulbahante or a Darood? Everyone on this site even you’re lander “brothers” knows you’re a sheegato. If you are a Dhulbahante then You’re a fuckin beg. Begging a clan that doesn’t like you and tries it’s best to undermine you. It’s pathetic walahi.

Abaayo 24 posts you have :heh:, go back to ur other account:hemad:

The Somaliland community in Mogadishu is facing a crisis. Locals are carrying out a slow 1988. Urgent action by Muse Bihi is needed before more lives are lost.
Where all them niggas that was going mad when it’s the other way around they no where to been right now :kodaksmiley::kanyeshrug:
It's good. Somalilanders shouldn't life in Somalia and Somolians shouldn't life in Somailand:nvjpqts:
Life you know my nigga what happen you committed crime against the English language.
Marka hore, baro sida luuqada ingiriiska looga hadlo :sass2:

It's true some Landers will welcome a gaal or ajnabi over a fellow Somali. Most aren't that bad but some are.
Someone come get this nigga, Somalia is like an ex that keeps stalking your Instagram after you break up! Leave somaliland alone, we are not “internationally recognised” like you man say but at the end of the day, we had peace and just trying build our country and had more success than your qaraxdisho nation who are still beefing :gaasdrink::samwelcome:

Someone come get this nigga, Somalia is like an ex that keeps stalking your Instagram after you break up! Leave somaliland alone, we are not “internationally recognised” like you man say but at the end of the day, we had peace and just trying build our country and had more success than your qaraxdisho nation who are still beefing :gaasdrink::samwelcome:
are you chewing sxb? what does that have to do with anything? you're still somali and a part of somalia like it or not. #SomaliExit has failed.

are you chewing sxb? what does that have to do with anything? you're still somali and a part of somalia like it or not. #SomaliExit has failed.
Brudda, after the war we went our own way trying to rebuild somaliland from literally rubble and you lot are more concerned about us then you are about yourselves! Look at your own state of affairs before coming to us :gucciwhat::russ:

Brudda, after the war we went our own way trying to rebuild somaliland from literally rubble and you lot are more concerned about us then you are about yourselves! Look at your own state of affairs before coming to us :gucciwhat::russ:
Brudda, no one was even talking about that. Do you chew qat in london too? Some of you hate others Somali's. Is there a problem with me stating that fact?

Goes both ways
A Somali girl from koonfur was forced to give up her hospital bed for a Xabashi because "Xabashi's are closer to them (Isaaqs)"
Qabilism is a disease
Theres no habesha in somalialnd except for our solders.

Tukraq

VIP
I could show you a video of millions of Somalis flooding into Ethiopia but you couldn't show me a single "video " of habesha in somalialnd
somalis own a large portion of Ethiopia, which is a multi ethnic country, same can't be said for somalia which is single ethnic, look it up many maids and refugees that are habesha In hargeysa though I don't know why you would deny this

Trending