Discrimination against Somalilanders in Mogadishu. They're literally urinating in their mouths.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Somaliland community in Mogadishu is facing a crisis. Locals are carrying out a slow 1988. Urgent action by Muse Bihi is needed before more lives are lost.

Last edited:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Urgent action by Muse Bihi is needed before more lives are lost.

What's he gonna do? Siege the city until it capitulates and heeds his demands? There is nothing he can really do about this, apart from using it as evidence for claiming secession from the rest of the country.

Aun maskinka. The Perpetrators needs to be caught and be executed in the most humiliating way.
Somalis are the most backwards and retarded ethnic group on the planet. We are blessed beyond measure, but we still find ways to degrade ourselves to animals.
Instances like these prove sl and pl should secede and create their own countries. Qabil and qabyalad are too engrained in Somali people, for somaliweyn to ever happen.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Injustice is rife all over Somalia, PL, SL Yet these ppl expect to prosper when they can’t even treat each other with dignity. From what I’ve come to learn ppl back home lack naxariis and life is very cheap there. Rape of young girls, indiscriminate killings, oppression of minorities. So much xaq darro and corruption. It’s sickening. Then you have idiots here using all of this as FKD ammunition. The situation is so hopeless.

Goes both ways
A Somali girl from koonfur was forced to give up her hospital bed for a Xabashi because "Xabashi's are closer to them (Isaaqs)"
Qabilism is a disease

Goes both ways
A Somali girl from koonfur was forced to give up her hospital bed for a Xabashi because "Xabashi's are closer to them (Isaaqs)"
Qabilism is a disease
Somalis put themselfs in those situations and will always side with foreigners over there own

Injustice is rife all over Somalia, PL, SL Yet these ppl expect to prosper when they can’t even treat each other with dignity. From what I’ve come to learn ppl back home lack naxariis and life is very cheap there. Rape of young girls, indiscriminate killings, oppression of minorities. So much xaq darro and corruption. It’s sickening. Then you have idiots here using all of this as FKD ammunition. The situation is so hopeless.
They are really cursed people now as doing bad there is a norm now

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Probably Gabooye from Somaliland no way a Northern noble clan would get threated that way.

Tukraq

VIP
It's good. Somalilanders shouldn't life in Somalia and Somolians shouldn't life in Somailand:nvjpqts:
I don’t know man these somalilanders will always be welcome in puntland
upload_2019-6-26_19-39-5.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts