• The other guy

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • All ashy Abdis since they're the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reiko I love you.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Reiko ashy Abdis don't deserve our love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If he was from a noble lineage he wouldn't be treated like that.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I'm a unicorn

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys this is a true story. Please don't drive him to the edge. Help him out or don't say anything at all.

I now understand his jerky behavior towards Somali women. He's still an Ashy Abdi but he's a hurt Ashy Abdi.

Jeesto

VIP
He loved her with his body, mind and soul. He spoiled her with gifts, kisses and cuddles.
Y'all xaliimos get all excited and shit when a cadaan does that for you but when a Somali guy does it, he's feminin and not a "manly man"
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko Don't bash the guy abaayo, we both know damn well that if your Faarax did this he wouldnt see daylight again...
I'm not. I'm actually trying to help him out. I'm a kind hearted, nice person. I would never kick a dead donkey while it's on the ground. It's immoral and inhumane.

Gibiin-Udug

Y'all xaliimos get all excited and shit and a cadaan does that for you but when a Somali guy does the same, he's feminin and not a "manly man"
tenor.gif
Somali men are supposed to be geeljiire. Slap us around, tell us our qabiil is smaller than your qabiil, tell us our suugo lacks spices. We don't want that cadaan love, we want that geeljiire love.

Y'all xaliimos get all excited and shit when a cadaan does that for you but when a Somali guy does it, he's feminin and not a "manly man"
tenor.gif

The thing is, cadaan guys have a balance. They are hopeless romantics but have that air of masculinity especially when not letting you pay for the first date.

Plus they look goof when they work whereas Abdis look cajiib..

#NotaCadaanLover

Completely his fault, Firstly who told him to act like ? Secondly it's not good to fall in love quickly specially to a person who doesn't feel the same.

And lastly you never trust a xalimo, don't get it twisted I got nothing but love for them, but I don't trust them.

:what:Weak ass negro

Gibiin-Udug

Completely his fault, Firstly who told him to act like ? Secondly it's not good to fall in love quickly specially to a person who doesn't feel the same.

And lastly you never trust a xalimo, don't get it twisted I got nothing but love for them, but I don't trust them.

:what:Weak ass negro
I was with you until never trust a xalimo.

giphy.gif

Xalimos are caring, strong, courageous, loving, kind, nice women.

How dare you?

How **claps aggressively** daaaaare *claps aggressively* you ** claps aggressively**

Ouch.

Jeesto

VIP
Somali men are supposed to be geeljiire. Slap us around, tell us our qabiil is smaller than your qabiil, tell us our suugo lacks spices. We don't want that cadaan love, we want that geeljiire love.
"Abaayo hoo ubaxa, waan ku jecl...."
Reiko: "Hoogay, waa feminin" *Runs away*
ozfva.gif

I was with you until never trust a xalimo.

giphy.gif

Xalimos are caring, strong, courageous, loving, kind, nice women.

How dare you?

How **claps aggressively** daaaaare *claps aggressively* you ** claps aggressively**

Ouch.

I know deep down inside Somali girls have a good heart which is why you'll never see me insulting them, but they also have a tendency of breaking a poor faraaxs heart and this ajnabi think is just mean.

If she not the mother of my child then she's not gonna steal my heart.

All in all xalimos need to re evaluate the way they treat us.

Gambar

VIP
I know deep down inside Somali girls have a good heart which is why you'll never see me insulting them, but they also have a tendency of breaking a poor faraaxs heart and this ajnabi think is just mean.

#Somalimenmatter
#Geeljiresneedlovetoo

Gibiin-Udug

I fight for Ash... I mean all my Somali brothers. You guys need to have a limit, either be geeljiire or be jiljileec.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
This certain Ashy Abdi hates women, espicially Somali women, he despises Somali women to the point he said he dreams about bathing in their blood. What you guys don't know about this Ashy Abdi is he was actually in love with a xalimo at one point, to the point he would give his life to save her, they dated for couple of years and he proposed. He loved her with his body, mind and soul. He spoiled her with gifts, kisses and cuddles. But the xalimo felt like she was missing something, A manly man. This particular Faraax is tall, light skinned and feminine. He acts like a , talks like a and cries like a little . The xalimo hated that about him. She didn't know how to break up with him, so she started seeing another man. The other man was not Somali, she felt like a woman again. While the ass Faraax spoiled her with money and gifts the other man treated her like a man should treat his woman.

Who's at fault?

I will be honest walahi. let me see, so she cheated on him before she broke up with him?
well, thats major fault. thats the biggest betrayal and amounts to a crime imo. she killed his self-esteem and self-worth, hes looking this tinted glasses on all xaliimos hence his attitude. he lost confidence and life purpose, if he couldnt succeed in keeping the love of his, his suicidal thoughts is justified.

thats the first fault.

Her second fault is, she didnt voice her displeasure and discontent with him. relationships are built on trust and communication, thats the foundation. she could have said "Yo gacaliye you are feminine lets get u into gym, you are very light skin for a guy lets get some tan, you are spendin alot of money on me lets save it for a rainy day and you also complain alot lets get u some manly tough selfhelp stoic books and how to deal with life crisis as a an adult man etc"
(dont believe women hate gettin showered with benjamins. but whateves)

she could have saved the relationship, his sanity but alas shes typical woman, very shallow and materialistic. she throw her somali faarax under the bus cuz he wasnt her ideal man. whats wrong with building the man for yourself, make him the guy you want. imagine the pride she will feel when he morphs into her "dream guy"!.

wheres the "every great man theres a gream woman behind"?

If yall still wondering, yes im dead srs. that female ruined a mans life.

verdict: ES AINT LOYAL.

advice to sspot young faarahs: BDSM is the new romance, master it and yall will be set for life.
bdsm teaches you that women are physically, mentally vulnerable. it gives u an insight in how to be manly enough for women. draw boundaries of relationships. it teaches you how women want to be tamed and put into their rightful place. bdsm instills you inate ability to project personality trait of a protector, master, teacher, lover and provider. the traits women want in a father, husband, a guy friend and as brother.

bdsm also helps women realize their position js society. it teaches them how important their feminine is and how it helps them find a place in this world. it gives them a power over the man to control his feeling - submit to him he will be whatever you want but try to dominate him and all the balance of the relationship is lost and he will be different man, he will be hostile and his inner instinct will kick in to defend this dominatrice in you, because you are no longer a female, you became an alien and you post risk to his evolutionary existence.

Lets pray for the brother that he finds peace and stumbls on bdsm. amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending