dilemma/advice Line

In my 3 months of being an active poster and countless months of lurking one this site, this is by far one of the dumbest things I have read so far
:camby:
You must be fat and ugly with that head over to your best friend aka the gym. No need to direct your anger at me it’s not my fault that your shaped like a gorilla and no one wants you.

You must be fat and ugly with that head over to your best friend aka the gym. No need to direct your anger at me it’s not my fault that your shaped like a gorilla and no one wants you.
Kkkkk you halimos be downplaying the benefits of exercise then get surprised when you get tired by going up the stairs
:mjlol:

See I had a dream the other day that I went to this particular country (dangerous). It’s like some divine force was telling me there’s something there for me. Do you think it’s literal? Should I stay, should I go?
Looks real to me ,the worldS ending anyways might as well go or you’ll end up regretting it for the rest of your life

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I have no joy for going to my school graduation because I have F in tree important subjects and I feel a bit unsuccessful. I read science and i loved it but when i feel stressed i just go to sleep instead of doing something about it and
remote learning havent helped at all. The only reason i want to go is for my mom.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I have no joy for going to my school graduation because I have F in tree important subjects and I feel a bit unsuccessful. I read science and i loved it but when i feel stressed i just go to sleep instead of doing something about it and
remote learning havent helped at all. The only reason i want to go is for my mom.
I'm an F student too. We have to survive on our own and take risks in life. :salute:

Those A students will end up on your payroll fam:westbrookswag:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Find better ways of coping with your stress. Dw there’s always more opportunities to better your grades

Don’t dwell on the situation too much it’s not the end of the world, you can study more and retake your exams if it’s available to you. Your still young and there’s different paths of success in education your grades do not define your future.

I'm an F student too. We have to survive on our own and take risks in life. :salute:

Those A students will end up on your payroll fam:westbrookswag:

A piece of paper doesn't indicate or guarantee success.

The western school curriculum is based on making you a wage slave.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tell me your problems and I'll try to give you good advice (don't be shy)

Every time i have a crush on a guy, i feel like i am getting a phantom fake pregnancy, is this my body telling me i am ayeeyo & need to retire?

Every time i have a crush on a guy, i feel like i am getting a phantom fake pregnancy, is this my body telling me i am ayeeyo & need to retire?

1591376820556.jpeg

Trending