a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
My mind plays any song I hear over and over again, it’s like a disco :dabcasar:
I’m serious though :(

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
interesting its something called music Aneurysm only way to cure this is by listening to more music.
hope it works and your able to recover sis
I don’t even listen to much music it just comes up in my page in small videos :cosbyhmm:
currently it’s ya nabi salam alayka playing:dabcasar:

I don't have access to a proper rack, so I can't do the barbell bench press. However, I do have adjustable dumbbells that go up to 35kg. I've started a 12week cut, with a very gradual deficit of 250cals that'll later adjust accordingly. How do I maintain muscle size and strength without risking a rotator cuff injury from strictly using variations of the dumbbell press? Blease sir, any advice iz gud

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I know your not okay, you can't keep denying the fact your a white man trying to pass as Somali. I know us somalis are the superior race but this is too much
How did u know? ive been larping as a somali for a while now, the things u do for somali s1il:reallymaury:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
See I had a dream the other day that I went to this particular country (dangerous). It’s like some divine force was telling me there’s something there for me. Do you think it’s literal? Should I stay, should I go?

I don't have access to a proper rack, so I can't do the barbell bench press. However, I do have adjustable dumbbells that go up to 35kg. I've started a 12week cut, with a very gradual deficit of 250cals that'll later adjust accordingly. How do I maintain muscle size and strength without risking a rotator cuff injury from strictly using variations of the dumbbell press? Blease sir, any advice iz gud
Stop the gym life it should strictly be for fat people only, it’s a complete waste of time for people who are already healthy

Trending