Dilbert Creator, Scott Adams Goes On A Racist Rant Against Black People

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This is a formal message to any Black americans or Somalis watching this thread.

The west at its current rate is a timebomb bound to blow up.From many factors such as :
  • Crime
  • Immigration
  • Political Divide
  • Religous Tensions
  • Ecconomic Collaspe
  • Increasingly worse youth
Any black or brown individual would be wise to depart the western areas within the next five years.
When the West devolves into civil war between fascists, Muslims, communists, and other organisations, you'd want your family to be safe.
I'm not sure if Russia, Iran, or China will grasp the opportunity, but it's already heating up.
That is why Somaila must be self-sufficient in food because who knows what may happen.

I live in the uk but already everyone in my family is making talks of moving i just need my nephews to grow up and i have no reason to stay.

Stay safe folks

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
This is a formal message to any Black americans or Somalis watching this thread.

The west at its current rate is a timebomb bound to blow up.From many factors such as :
  • Crime
  • Immigration
  • Political Divide
  • Religous Tensions
  • Ecconomic Collaspe
  • Increasingly worse youth
Any black or brown individual would be wise to depart the western areas within the next five years.
When the West devolves into civil war between fascists, Muslims, communists, and other organisations, you'd want your family to be safe.
I'm not sure if Russia, Iran, or China will grasp the opportunity, but it's already heating up.
That is why Somaila must be self-sufficient in food because who knows what may happen.

I live in the uk but already everyone in my family is making talks of moving i just need my nephews to grow up and i have no reason to stay.

Stay safe folks
This is literally my main goal now. Living in the West is not becoming unfeasible, it is currently unfeasible. The precipitous decadence and the soaring costs means there simply isnโ€™t a valid reason to still live here. Even the gaal are leaving in drones and naming it the Great Escape, how are we not seeing how exigent of an issue this is.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This is literally my main goal now. Living in the West is not becoming unfeasible, it is currently unfeasible. The precipitous decadence and the soaring costs means there simply isnโ€™t a valid reason to still live here. Even the gaal are leaving in drones and naming it the Great Escape, how are we not seeing how exigent of an issue this is.
the big problem is somalia is not ready for whatever happens in the future. I seriously believe once all this choas begins to happen world trade would seriously slow down and if that is the case somalis need to be self sufficent. we have the land for it but the problem is idiots and qabil.

Somehow every somali problem always ties back to qabil

the big problem is somalia is not ready for whatever happens in the future. I seriously believe once all this choas begins to happen world trade would seriously slow down and if that is the case somalis need to be self sufficent. we have the land for it but the problem is idiots and qabil.

Somehow every somali problem always ties back to qabil
Well said sxb. Self sufficiency is key! I can't believe we were nearly food self sufficient by the mid 80s right before everything collapsed. All that's needed is ordered and unity but it will be hard to achieve as many people at the top benefit from the current system and want to keep the status quo going.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Well said sxb. Self sufficiency is key! I can't believe we were nearly food self sufficient by the mid 80s right before everything collapsed. All that's needed is ordered and unity but it will be hard to achieve as many people at the top benefit from the current system and want to keep the status quo going.
Exactly self sufficientcy would be easy since we have a long coast line, two long rivers and could trade with ethiopia which has a lot of fertile soil.Plenty of wind and sun for renewable energy.

Exactly self sufficientcy would be easy since we have a long coast line, two long rivers and could trade with ethiopia which has a lot of fertile soil.Plenty of wind and sun for renewable energy.
Yeah especially with todays technology, we can achieve so much. We really need to look at the bigger picture - we have 2 giant threats next to us who benefit from our division. Look at what Somalis (from all over Somalia and even Djibouti) were able to do when we came together.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah especially with todays technology, we can achieve so much. We really need to look at the bigger picture - we have 2 giant threats next to us who benefit from our division. Look at what Somalis (from all over Somalia and even Djibouti) were able to do when we came together.

this enough to make a grown man cry.
IS THERE ANY SOMALI MRBEAST THAT WOULD WANT TO HELP HIS PEOPLE?
Sometimes i question somali youtubers because i believe the big ones like chunkz could spend a 1month in somalia and would be able to churn enough intrest to do a project like this with the help of the goverment.

this enough to make a grown man cry.
IS THERE ANY SOMALI MRBEAST THAT WOULD WANT TO HELP HIS PEOPLE?
Sometimes i question somali youtubers because i believe the big ones like chunkz could spend a 1month in somalia and would be able to churn enough intrest to do a project like this with the help of the goverment.
I think Chunkz has donated to Somalia multiple times or shared links to donate. He is Issaq so he is scared to say anything about Somalia, he says he is a Somalilander nowadays but back in the day he would say he was Somali. He isn't a good example though, I think someone who isn't an entertainer should be involved.

However I think If the entire Diaspora came together and decided to create and build their own city/villages from nothing, we might show the Somalis back home it's possible to escape the cycle. Qabil is not an issue for us, we would all build it together and fund it without the need of the government or anyone. We have enough money, most of us are educated an work jobs.

Check out the video and article below is a place in Azerbaijan which was warn torn due to the 2020 war they had. They were able to build a "smart" village in 9 months

Internet Nomad

VIP
I think Chunkz has donated to Somalia multiple times or shared links to donate. He is Issaq so he is scared to say anything about Somalia, he says he is a Somalilander nowadays but back in the day he would say he was Somali. He isn't a good example though, I think someone who isn't an entertainer should be involved.

However I think If the entire Diaspora came together and decided to create and build their own city/villages from nothing, we might show the Somalis back home it's possible to escape the cycle. Qabil is not an issue for us, we would all build it together and fund it without the need of the government or anyone. We have enough money, most of us are educated an work jobs.

Check out the video and article below is a place in Azerbaijan which was warn torn due to the 2020 war they had. They were able to build a "smart" village in 9 months

man i am torn between optimisim and pessimism

I don't really see the problem. He's basically saying I read a poll and as a white guy, I'm gonna live with white people. This doesn't really impact anyone as his decision won't do anything to the black community. The Twitter responses seem to be based on the idea of words being more impactful than they are. Essentially, virtue signaling.

I'm not a big race and social issues guy, but people are going to make their own individual decisions in life. I definitely understand that infrastructure is lacking in cities within the black community that helped foster a lot of the problems that took place there (examples: low investment in education, lower acceptance for bank loans for business (i.e. a lack of capital), a state that endorses state dependency, lower law enforcement to prevent crimes, lower opportunities to help make crime that's less enforced more enticing). As well as actions that have actively destroyed the black community from within when they tried to do their own thing successfully in the past.

Personally I've long since given up on the prospect of a black majority city that's prosperous. I'm doing good now in my career. At a certain point, I'll live in a quiet neighborhood and do me. The world is twisted. Not much we can do about it anymore at this point. Best thing to do is do what's best for you. That's my two cents on it.

Him acting like a victim is hilarious though. He's doing well in life and is acting like he had to dodge strays in Chiraq. His preachiness is what annoys me tbh.

I don't really see the problem. He's basically saying I read a poll and as a white guy, I'm gonna live with white people. This doesn't really impact anyone as his decision won't do anything to the black community. The Twitter responses seem to be based on the idea of words being more impactful than they are. Essentially, virtue signaling.

I'm not a big race and social issues guy, but people are going to make their own individual decisions in life. I definitely understand that infrastructure is lacking in cities within the black community that helped foster a lot of the problems that took place there (examples: low investment in education, lower acceptance for bank loans for business (i.e. a lack of capital), a state that endorses state dependency, lower law enforcement to prevent crimes, lower opportunities to help make crime that's less enforced more enticing). As well as actions that have actively destroyed the black community from within when they tried to do their own thing successfully in the past.

Personally I've long since given up on the prospect of a black majority city that's prosperous. I'm doing good now in my career. At a certain point, I'll live in a quiet neighborhood and do me. The world is twisted. Not much we can do about it anymore at this point. Best thing to do is do what's best for you. That's my two cents on it.

Him acting like a victim is hilarious though. He's doing well in life and is acting like he had to dodge strays in Chiraq. His preachiness is what annoys me tbh.
Dude basically stated that we are a hate group based on some skewed poll, screw him :camby: