Diin hacks: How to erase all of your sins in 4 minutes TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It’s amazing how doctrines of punishments (hellfire) in the afterlife always worked causing majority of the human population to live in fear since religion came to existence.

VixR

Veritas
It’s amazing how doctrines of punishments (hellfire) in the afterlife always worked causing majority of the human population to live in fear since religion came to existence.
Isn’t it something that fear of death caused us to imagine a second life, the afterlife, and that in turn caused us to barter the only life we’re certain of having for one that is a conception of our minds (faith).

The fear of death -> afterlife

For a good afterlife -> fear of life.

That unknown, eternal conceptual afterlife is what dictates the current actions in the only lives we’ll ever live. It’s trippy af.

I have always thought about this, I am no atheist but what i have learnt from people is that if they fear something they tend to be more submissive to the one who says he can protect them...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Jazakallah for this Allah is the most merciful the king of all kings Allahu akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts