Different types of Xalimos in 2020

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Xaliimo : Loyal to faaraxs, has class,will not allow herself to be given away cheaply like a Christmas box of chocolates.
How about you stay loyal to faraxs? But the rest of us are allowed to have our preferences, so please back off ✋

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Not my posts being taken out of context. Why did you change the title missyyyyyyy:drakelaugh:start @ing me and speak with chest please

halwa

✨🌙
The matter of the fact is that the times have changed. Women back in the day, like our mothers aren’t suffering from this disease called feminism that has captured the xalimo community. Majority of xaarlimos don’t follow the deen or dhaqan, they think they’re equal to men, are loud on Twitter to tell the world how insignificant they are treated, they sleep with any random ajnabi, have their zina kids, are quick to show how much of a self hater they are online. Liberalism has continued to play with their minds making them into thinking they hold power. Like naaya, you hold no power and you need to obey your parents and husband because that’s what the religion orders you to do. Behave in a way that’s deemed appropriate both culturally and islamically.

This is a disease you don’t see within the male community and I wonder why. Ilaahiyow na astur.

Trending