Did you guys know we had another war with Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
My uncle was also martyred during the war against Ethiopia. Allah gives huge rewards to martyrs. Their sacrifices will never be forgotten and I will always hate Ethiopia. AUN.

shame punani state bought ethiopian troops into somalia and mogadisho

waraabe

Your superior
The Hobyo Sultanate brought some hadhrami/yemeni musketeers(less than 1000) to conquer habar gidir, they were soldiers lol why you making it out as if yemenis invaded you liar.

its a big humiliation for a clan to invite foreigners to fight against other clans... only weak people do that..

Links I posted is when we started funding Oromo separatists in the 60-70s and it was also the same time period in which we had our first war/conflict with Ethiopia right after our independence.
Ironic they probably fund people to make sure we are never stable.

That's a fake edit done by an Ethiopian lying troll. Somali won the war against the Ethiopians in 1988 and successfully repulsed them from central Somalia.

"The 1982 Ethiopian–Somali Border War occurred between June and August 1982 when the Ethiopian military, supported by hundreds of SSDF rebels invaded central Somalia and captured several towns. The attack was repulsed by the Somali arm forces and Ethiopian forces were pushed back from the borders and few towns they sacked was eventually rebuilt and America supported Somalia by funding and arming the Somali government.[1]"

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1982_Ethiopian–Somali_Border_War&oldid=834041653

More sources for proof: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=kyvdDgAAQBAJ&pg=PT308&dq=Somalia+repulsed+ethiopia+1982&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig0tmT-ITaAhVCtBQKHet8BfIQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=Somalia repulsed ethiopia 1982&f=false

shame punani state bought ethiopian troops into somalia and mogadisho
hawiye ppl are too nice wallahi .can you belive some wants to share a country with those spineless dishonorable ppl that praise their president abdulahi yusuf who bombed xamar with the help of ethiopians .
im training my mj gyal to hate her own mj ppl :westbrookswag:

The Hobyo Sultanate brought some hadhrami/yemeni musketeers(less than 1000) to conquer habar gidir, they were soldiers lol why you making it out as if yemenis invaded you liar.
they dìd invade tho .are yemen somali natives ? is a fact yemen muskateers came to hobyo and overthrew the hg haeiye sect that was ruling there .am i lying ?

trust me these ppl have no spine or honour they cant ever criticize any other somali qabil. no other qabil brought in yemenis to fight other somalis or eghiopians two times to fight their fellow somalis.

Daroods just like cucking to outside influence whether it's

MJ - ethiopia , Yemen

Marehan - white masters (Soviets , Americans , Rhodesians)

Ogaden - Ethiopia , Kenya

They always get other nations to attack somalis those shoe thieving bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts