Did you guys know we had another war with Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
That was our third conflict with Ethiopia, yes. Our first conflict was shortly after independence in the 60s and we started supporting Oromos as well.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think that’s the war that killed my grandfathers. May they rest in peace :it0tdo8:
My uncle was also martyred during the war against Ethiopia. Allah gives huge rewards to martyrs. Their sacrifices will never be forgotten and I will always hate Ethiopia. AUN.

lol some ethiopian that i was destroying with facts in the youtube comment section edited it lol

This was when Abdullahi Yuusayf collaborated with Ethiopia and provided them with support and helped them invade, he did it again 24yrs later, if you go back over 100yrs MJ naagos cried to Yemenis after getting slapped by HG and helped them invade, :russ:

World

VIP
This was when Abdullahi Yuusayf collaborated with Ethiopia and provided them with support and helped them invade, he did it again 24yrs later, if you go back over 100yrs MJ naagos cried to Yemenis after getting slapped by HG and helped them invade, :russ:
The Hobyo Sultanate brought some hadhrami/yemeni musketeers(less than 1000) to conquer habar gidir, they were soldiers lol why you making it out as if yemenis invaded you liar.

World

VIP
Same shit, horta are u a dhulo or MX
im dhulo

not really, abdullahi yusuf was used as a condom for the ethiopians to fight against somalis, whereas the other is perfectly normal since the yemenis were nothing more than some foot soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts